• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV [potential spoilers] Luke Cage season 2 discussion thread

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I just watched the first episode, it was alright. there was a very cringe scene where Luke dabs in front of the camera. I swear it feels like they're trying to be hip. it sucks, so far i'd rank it below LC season 1. I swear no netflix MCU show can live up to the near perfection that was Daredevil season 1, except maybe Punisher. It's no surprise that I only ever look forward to new seasons of Daredevil and maybe Jessica Jones, Punisher and Defenders (has DD in it).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Luke dabbing? That sounds very out-of-character.

He did it for the camera unironically to put up a show for the people watching the Luke Cage livestream cam. It kind of makes sense since Luke doesnt care about whatevers trending on social media so it's an understandably awkward scene. Still cringeworthy though, you wouldn't catch Daredevil dabbing for the internet.

Aside from that scene I managed to push pass the first few episodes and it really picks up. Season 2 is decent in my book, especially the later episodes. But it's still no DD season 1.

Last edited:
Years
It's not as good as the first season, but there's plenty of good in it.

Spoiler:

Back