• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 225 41.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2018
I can't get this to work, the emulator only displays a white screen. I've tried every existing version of the Firered rom, from v1.1 to U and many others, I've tested multiple copies of each from many different sources. I've changed save options in the emulator too. The roms work fine on their own, but as soon as the patch is applied I only get a white screen. I've used hacks in the past with this same emulator and I've never had this issue with the patches. I'm using Visualboyadvance btw.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Unbelievable I though its a rpg game but no then I thought hack of Black 2 But still no. FIRE RED!!

Amzaing dude Graphics have been completely changed. Fire Red to Pokèmon Life amazing man best of luck for future.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
For some reason I can't find a single bunnelby with huge power, I've caught sixty to no avail. Is this a weirdly specific bug?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 3, 2018
Hey your Rom hack looks spectacular! Sadly I can't get it to work. I've tried different versions of VBA and No$GBA. I've changed the save type, but it still just display's a white screen. The Fire Red rom I'm using is the one from Emuparadise.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Man, This hacks looks so graphically appealing. I'm looking forward to a full fledged beta before i try this. Keep up the good work.

deathpool

Hopeless Cole Stan
Years
Can someone please post a link to a patched version? I've tried to patch so many FireRed roms, used VBA as well as NOSGBA. nothing works.
This hack looks so amazing!

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Ok just to be certain, I reached the Geisha and haven't even reached a gym. In the area with all the flowers after leaving the boat. The game has progressed that far?

Back