• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
For White Screen: You are using wrong VBA save type... it needs to be 128kB.
Or download VBA-M.

I don`t know if he changed this in beta 4 but if you beat ritchie you get to continue to fight the rest of the trainers and if you win you get to fight the elite 4 and champion. So you DO get a alternate timeline if you beat Ritchie
Yeah... probably...

Hello there everyone ive just started this pokemon hack and i was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to unlock every single event in the game?
I mean i thought you wont ever be able to evolve squirtle/bulbasaur since i think they dont in the anime but turns out you can, so yeah what are the keys to unlock every event? like poke team, battles? (win or lose?), etc... cause i cant go back and watch every episode :$

Thanks in advance!
Just follow Ash's team from anime and you won't miss anything.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2017
I have a video explaining how to download this, feel free to use it if you'd like. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbmPyZUXNI

Years
Help guys, i deleted my old save and started again and for some reason the Hypno's Naptime event isn't activating. I've spoken to Arnold's mother and Officer Jenny. Was there anything else i'm missing?

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Are you guys sure the white screen problem doesn't have something to do with the patch? My VBA is on 128K and I have deleted and redownloaded the patch and Fire Red ROM at least 7 times and I'm still getting the white screen.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I'm still getting a white screen (at 128k). 4.0 still works for me though so I'm not quite sure what's up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Lt. Surge is still a girl, Wake up Snorlax is still undo able, Hypno`s Naptime is still undo-able, all tables still have this weird glitchy floor under them, the rope in the lavender town tower (where you get haunter) is still i pixelated blob, and the water reflection still shows inverted colors on some sprites

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
I got freeze when I land from the island after getting the GS Ball, do you have a fix for this?

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
When I got to the Orange Islands, I got a lot of bugs, having to Save before entering a P.C in case it bugged and died. The same thing happened with Route 17 (OI) (??) and Kabuto Island thing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Just tested your re posted patch and now lt. Surge is gone completely.
If you for some reason changed the requirements for battling him please tell me what I am missing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
You should make a level fix for this, The Orange Leader level is 50-55. They should be in level 80-85 to make more challenge.

Years
Common guys just don't blame Meta for the White Screens. It is all due to your FireRed rom. Try replacing with other... Why I just downloaded it and patched, I never got any white screen issues.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
For white screeners (???): What kind of Fire Red ROM do you use? 1.0 works perfectly.
To add... I did not encounter any of mentioned bugs on Orange Islands...
Makes me wonder what people are actually doing with their ROMs o.O

Hey what to do after i defeat first gym leader-water gym on the orange island?
Continue through the water route. South or West... not sure now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I'm not blaming it on Meta at all I was just trying to make absolutely sure that it wasn't an issue with 4.1. I can still play 4.0 just fine and I use the fire red from coolrom. Now that I know for sure that others aren't having this issue I'm totally at a loss for what's going on.

*EDIT*-Got the 1.0 rom you guys were talking about. It works!!! Strange, coolroms never failed me like that but thanks guys and sorry if I annoyed you.

Last edited:
Back