• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event [AUDIENCE SIGN UP NOW] PokeCommunity's Big Brother [POKEMON]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Spoiler:

PokeCommunity's Big Brother

Welcome to PokeCommunity's Big Brother. I am your host, Forever! Tonight we'll be introducing 14 brand new housemates to the house this year. What does the house look like this year? That doesn't matter.

What does matter is that we do have 14 housemates ready to enter the house. We also have a small audience this year... there's only 10 people watching. But that's ok. The audience, aka you guys, will have a huge role in the game this year.

So! What's this game?

Over the space of ten weeks, 14 people will compete in this game and one MAY be the winner of the game. If you join the game you are encouraged to make alliances with people... if you don't you're not going to get very far. Choose your allies and choose them well.

You'll be representing a forum... what forums can you represent and why does this matter?

Which do you pick?

Sun and Moon - CUTIEFLY!!!
Sixth Generation - Waterproof
Fifth Generation - Rivvon
Fourth Generation - ETL.it
Third Generation - Salzorrah
Second Generation - DyingWillFlareon
First Generation
Battling and Teambuilding
Trade Corner
Challenges - Lycanroc
Pokemon Gaming Central - Mobile Tsk
Pokemon Go
Pokemon General - Aquacorde
ROM Hacking - LadyLucina

Audience:
HyperMorian, Firesnow, FloofyIncineroar, EvilChameleon, Cakesu, Cooler

Pick a forum... first in best dressed. Think about it wisely, though. It may come to bite you later.

What's a typical week like?
If you sign up you'll need to keep this schedule in mind:

Monday - Tuesday: Nominations
You'll nominate a fellow member. You will have one point to award to a member you want to evict. This is why you form alliances. Talk to fellow members (over private messages) and decide who will be the strongest... and vote with them. It'll keep you safe. Later in the game you can get rid of them and form alliances with other people. You won't need to provide reasoning for nominating people, so yay! The top three with the most points will be put up for elimination.

Wednesday - Thursday: Evictions
The audience members each get a vote. Once we receive a majority the audience and their ruling is final. Audience members will vote to evict someone based on whatever reasoning they choose. Maybe befriending the audience members might help? :)

Friday - Sunday: Tasks
You'll have 72 hours to complete a certain task, usually either a posting one, or convincing someone to do something - it'll all be Pokemon-related. If you complete the task you will receive immunity from nominations for that week. Those that don't will get one nomination point. In the case that everybody completes the task the audience will have free reign to decide on one person to evict. There may be one way to stay safe in that instance, but... complete the tasks (super easy) and it'll be OK.

There will also be some changes to the weekly schedule (and you'll get breaks). Audience members get the easy job, can be involved and only need to do one thing a week... but they don't have as much fun :(

How to sign up?

IF YOU WANT TO BE AN AUDIENCE MEMBER (WE NEED 10):
Post here saying you want to be an audience member!

IF YOU WANT TO BE A HOUSEMATE (WE NEED 14):
Post here saying you want to be a housemate and what forum you want to rep!

Oh... btw, if you have Sun and Moon the game WILL be easier. Not a requirement though :)

What can we win?

I'll personally donate $25 supportership to the winner to give to themselves or whoever they choose. That and you'll get a rare Pokemon in Sun/Moon with a Bottle Cap. Way better than emblems y/n

Also people in previous stuff promised things: you will get it really soon, just sorting timezone issues and all - will send y'all a vm soon if you read this.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
I think I'll become an audience, since somebody might be needing that more than us.

Good luck with the event, peeps.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Congrats you have one of the most important jobs lol :) Once other audience members sign up I'll pm you all.

Added everyone else and what they're repping. Go tell your friends guys. :')

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
o: Awesome game Forever c:
Housemate- representing Forum games xD

Unfortunately you can only choose one of the Pokémon related forums listed below (anything not red) cuz pokemon-related :)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I'd just like the point out how well executed this is (though time zones might be a problem, unless you notify us on the thread that an event is going to happen).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Six more forums to be filled, tell your friends gogo!! At least six audience spaces left.

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
Years
I'll sign up as an audience member. I won't be able to reliably get on Pokemon Moon but I can definitely get on PokeCommuninity frequently. I wonder what I'm going to be able to do as an audience member?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OK. So we'll be starting Monday to keep this in track. But for now some offers:

If you are a Housemate: if you can convince one person to sign up as a Housemate you'll be granted immunity and will not be eliminated the first week. Making alliances is important so... signing up friends will help you.

If you are part of the audience: if you can convince one person to sign up as an audience member your vote will be worth double at the first elimination. So whoever you want out will have a higher chance of being eliminated.

QUOTE=Waterproof;9547542]First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?[/QUOTE]

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Fifth Generation, please!

wheeee~

Housemate, Pokémon General!!

I think I'll become an audience, since somebody might be needing that more than us.

Good luck with the event, peeps.

Congrats you have one of the most important jobs lol :) Once other audience members sign up I'll pm you all.

Added everyone else and what they're repping. Go tell your friends guys. :')

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

o: Awesome game Forever c:
Housemate- representing Forum games xD

Unfortunately you can only choose one of the Pokémon related forums listed below (anything not red) cuz pokemon-related :)

oh! then i think audience C:

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Pokemon Gaming Central

I'll also sign up as an audience member!

I'll sign up as an audience member. I won't be able to reliably get on Pokemon Moon but I can definitely get on PokeCommuninity frequently. I wonder what I'm going to be able to do as an audience member?

I'll sign up as an audience member as well.

Back