• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Space World Crystal - Beta 4.1 available

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 30, 2019
So I uh played your game through operationidroid website and I gotta say it's a really good rom hack incorporating the beta gold pokemons (I currently have 6 gym badges), but I gotta ask if numpuff (qwilfish evo) is water electric instead of pure water in beta 3.1 as am I playing beta 2.0 (downloaded from operationidroid) and it sorta make sense that numpuff should be water electroc as it has the lightning symbol underneath its mouth. I also gotta if you could make pangshi (voodoo doll's evo) ghost fighting since it gets a lot of fighting type move lile jump kick and triple kick (unless pangshi is already ghost fighting in beta 3.1). Other than that, I gotta say again that it's a well made game, which with the beta type chart and beta pokemons makes it fun.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 30, 2019
Trifox, according to the beta 2.0 game I'm playing rn, can be found in one of the early route of johto, it's the route above the first route you go through in johto

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 19, 2022
Wow this romhack looks really great, I love the implementation of the custom cries on the "new" Pokemon.

Looking forward to more progress!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This is amazing! Congratulations on the new update! I do have a small doubt though, is the difficulty level increased in this hack, or is it on par with the vanilla Crystal?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Because in the demo, it was a stand-alone Pokémon instead of a split evolution.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
this game sounds great, and I have a suggestion.
port to Pokecrystal 16, and add back the basegame pokemon, though only the ones that aren't exactly counterparts to ones in spaceworld, and integrate them into the regions of johto and kanto together.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
Years
I almost finish the game and almost complete pokedex but I didn't see LUGIA in pkdex entry is this intent not include this legendary pkmn?!
I think you should LUGIA as replacement or added at 252 spot as a strange and mysterious event.

Back