• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] I need a Gen 3 Professor Sycamore sprite please.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
I am currently working on a Gen 3 hack to make it Gen 6. I just cannot find a Professor Sycamore sprite for the intro and for the overworld! If anyone could help me, I would be so thankful! Thank you very much, PokeCommunity! :D

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Done, didnt take me too long but here you go
the sprite is in the attachment

Zehn

Years
no problem if you need anymore sprites just pm me
can u post a link to your hack, i kinda wanna play/beta-test it

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
It wouldn't really be much of a use to put it up there, I am working on Pokemon first right now. I have Fennekin and its evos, Froakie and its evos, Chespin and its evos, and Sylevon. Once I get the starting map made, I will post a link here in reply to your post. :D

Zehn

Years
ok nope problem, this will be a good hack for those people without a 3DS so hope it goes well

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
Thank you! But I do have one request. In order to replace Professor Oak at the title screen with Sycamore, the dimensions of the image have to be a multiple of 8. If you could size it down to make it a multiple of 8, that'd be great. :happy2: I'll make sure to put you in the credits of the game once I finish it! :D

Back