Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore the first 3D Pokémon region while putting a stop to Team Flare. Then, revisit the Hoenn region with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2013 (8:42 AM).
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Nature: Jolly
    As we all know, the September Issue contained new leaks about X and Y. Some might find it as disappointing and some might find it exciting. We are almost exactly two months away from release and we still have one months CoroCoro ahead of us.

What do you think GameFreak could possibly reveal this time around after our latest CoroCoro issue. Discuss.
    Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y/AlphaSapphire: 1993 8202 9620

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 10th, 2013 (8:45 AM).
    the thread killer™
    • Crystal Tier

I think we'll get the usual new Pokémon and some new Mega Evolutions. Considering it's so close to the launch, I think they should also show the full region map and all the areas available in the Kalos region.
    Old August 10th, 2013 (9:20 AM).
    HOENN CONFIRMED!

Nature: Timid
      Similar to what Para-Dox said, I would say that new Pokemon and "Mega Evolutions" would be revealed, along with Kalos' region map. Apparently, the new type chart will be revealed in the October 2013 Coro-coro issue as well. I am hoping that it includes some beneficial changes for match-ups (involving Ice-type and Poison-type, for example).

Maybe the existence of a new battling facility (Battle Frontier/Tower/Subway, etc.) will likely be made known, too.

Currently in intermittent forum activity for 2017. ;_; Credit to Game Freak for avatar and signature. @Fenyx4 on Bulbapedia for more about me. Tune into TOONAMI!
      Old August 10th, 2013 (9:21 AM).
      shake that booty
      • Administrator
      • Social Media
      • PokéCommunity Daily
      • Discord Moderoid

Nature: Jolly
      Speculating on a magazine update that's at least a month away (assuming it even leaks as early as this month did) is pushing it a bit. There's other threads to speculate on more specific topics within as it is, so really this sort of thread can wait until there's actually an September issue to come out.

And besides, Coro Coro's October issue should be officially out after X&Y come out.

Thread closed due to the above.

Quick Reply