• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
my favorite gen four legendary is palkia. i think that he trumps over dialga, and, although i kind bizarre for him to be water type, his signature move is awesome

New Topic: did you use the pal park often, if you used it at all?

i used the pal park a lot, especially when i wanted to restart my emerald and firered games, so i ended up getting a lot of legends in diamond
hmm bro you sould waite atleast 4 members to answer of old topic before creating new one, anyawy

here is my answer to the topic.
did you use the pal park often, if you used it at all?
pal park helped me to get swarmpart,groudon,Salamence and some other strong pokemons from ruby to platinum.

BlackMagicMaster Got 30£ For New Topic

Logical Cabbage Created An Awesome Support Banner For Us.
grass_banner_by_logicalcabbage-d7nws2n.jpg

Logical Cabbage Got 120£ For Support Banner
Who's That Pokemon Event Started And You Need To Vm or pm me your screen shot of game that sould have Streak And Time, you need to vm or pm me screen shot before event ends..

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
im not used pal park because I dont like to complete national dex..

banner looks cool and im gonna play who's that pokemon? now ^_^.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
im not used pal park because I dont like to complete national dex..

banner looks cool and im gonna play who's that pokemon? now ^_^.
you sould try to complete dex it was fun ^_^.

41hf8.jpg

this is my event best.. im posting it here because to show all,of you. and you sould vm or pm me your event best screen.. :) have a fun guys.. :)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Who is your favorite legendary pokemon of sinnoh and why?
Well my favorite legendary is Dialgia. Cause of its great looking Design. Also its legend. It has a great story about the creation of earth. Dialgia is the only Pokemon that can control Time. It could be a destructive Pokemon for a player. But truly that Pokemon is ultimate looking cool in design. I think a kind of that Pokemon should be added in all gen game. I died when i saw its design it was awesomest !!

Did you used pal park ?
Nah i never used pal park. I Was not so interested on it.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Who is your favorite legendary pokemon of sinnoh and why?
Well my favorite legendary is Dialgia. Cause of its great looking Design. Also its legend. It has a great story about the creation of earth. Dialgia is the only Pokemon that can control Time. It could be a destructive Pokemon for a player. But truly that Pokemon is ultimate looking cool in design. I think a kind of that Pokemon should be added in all gen game. I died when i saw its design it was awesomest !!

Did you used pal park ?
Nah i never used pal park. I Was not so interested on it.
I agreee with you. dialga was one of most powerfull legendary pokemon,it has great design with awesome color and he also have great stats and movesetts. ^_^

you sould try pal park :)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
In your opinion which sinnoh pokemon have best design and why?

Amm i think Arcues. Cause it has a mindblowing design. With a great ring on its body. It was fabulious. And i think Dialgia was also great. All pokemon have great design. Its just matter how you feel them.

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years

Amm i think Arcues. Cause it has a mindblowing design. With a great ring on its body. It was fabulious. And i think Dialgia was also great. All pokemon have great design. Its just matter how you feel them.
yes your right all pokemons have great design and i like dialga's design more then Arcues because i like dialga more then arcues.

in my opinion infernape have best design why? because he looks like monkey and he had flame over his head it makes him super cool and i also like his color..

THEAMAZINGSPIDERMAN Got 30£ For New Topic.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
yes your right all pokemons have great design and i like dialga's design more then Arcues because i like dialga more then arcues.

in my opinion infernape have best design why? because he looks like monkey and he had flame over his head it makes him super cool and i also like his color..

Yea i love Infernape too !!! And yeah i also like it cause Infernape's monkey looks and his hot thrilled. By the way i am eager for new events !

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Name:AnriN Das
Partner: Infernape
Reson of joining: Generation IV is the first Pokemon Nds i Played Love it I almost Know all Pokemon's name in that i would Love to join this club

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Who is your favorite gen 4 pokemon and why?
my favorite pokemon ia infernape because he is my starter in pokemon pearl and he is my favorite because of his design,stats and moveset..

*What do you think who is cutest pokemon of sinnoh?
hmm cutest pokemon would be pachirisu because he had awesomedesign and color and also he looks very cute in pokemon anime when dawn use him on contest.

*Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
my favorite gym leader is Volkner because of his cool hair style and because of his battling style.

*Which Battle Facility did you struggle with the most?
i didn't struggle with battles because i always haave strong team.

*Who is your favorite legendary pokemon of sinnoh?
my favorite legendary pokemon is Aecues because he is most powerfull pokemon and also he created all other pokemons.

*Did you use the pal park often, if you used it at all?
im not used pal park.

*In your opinion which sinnoh pokemon have best design and why?
darkrai have cool design with awesome color and he looks more cool in movie.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
As much as Arceus is a god and very powerful, I prefer Garchomp's design because his blue back is awesome, his eyes look fierce, and those are some huge claws! Go Garchomp!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
In my opinion Drapion have best design why?just look at her
452.png
he had awesome color combination with deadly fangs and he looks like an beast who can beat any pokemon..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I think Rhyperior Also have a incredible shape and design
464.png

Just look at the great ground type design of it. It just took my hearth.

395.png

Well Empleone is not bad. Empleone is great ice-water type looking pokemon. It looks like the kind-queen of the water.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
In my opinion Drapion have best design why?just look at her
452.png
he had awesome color combination with deadly fangs and he looks like an beast who can beat any pokemon..
i also like drapion his design was cool with great color combination and also he is very powerfull.

I think Rhyperior Also have a incredible shape and design
464.png

Just look at the great ground type design of it. It just took my hearth.

395.png

Well Empleone is not bad. Empleone is great ice-water type looking pokemon. It looks like the kind-queen of the water.
Rhyperior have good design he looks like an rock :p with drill.
empoleon have cool design with cool color.

New Topic: Which E4 Do You Prefer Diamond Or Platinum?
i will answer later because im in office others dont forgot to Answer this topic.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
This is my Score
I conceded more time because i had a lots of spelling problems:-
30b37et.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.