• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon Mobile Games DCC & Quick Questions

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I haven't seen any of the new stuff offered by the new update and I am sad.

jombii

Years
hmmm. I'm thinking of getting Greninja next though, although my berries are all at 25 (those I unlocked). what do you suggest?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
hmmm. I'm thinking of getting Greninja next though, although my berries are all at 25 (those I unlocked). what do you suggest?

I don't have Greninja and most of my Berries are 75. With Manaphy, Feebas, Pikachu (fully upgraded), Litten (Fully upgraded) and a tank full of berries, I get from level 1 to 70 without training.

jombii

Years
I don't have Greninja and most of my Berries are 75. With Manaphy, Feebas, Pikachu (fully upgraded), Litten (Fully upgraded) and a tank full of berries, I get from level 1 to 70 without training.

woah berries at 75? I have a very long way to go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm still trying to beat the Luxury League rip. I'm almost there? But what is time for Magikarp Jump.

jombii

Years
I'm still trying to beat the Luxury League rip. I'm almost there? But what is time for Magikarp Jump.

I just started Luxury League yesterday lol. I hope I get to finish it over the weekend.

Years
Spoiler:

wheeee

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ugh the fact that you beat it with a pink magikarp is amazing it fits the league badge so well. i keep winning my leagues with plain magikarp rip.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Man, I did not know you could zoom all the way out. Game changer.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Man, I did not know you could zoom all the way out. Game changer.

My bird accidentally taught me how to do that lol he jumped on my phone and it moved... best thing he did all day :')

Back