• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Heat Ruby and Pokemon Cool Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
today, I've got some news for the watchers of this project!
I found someone who wants to go futher with HRCS.
He will use Gamemaker, to create the game faster and without lag.
Screens come soon!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Gamemaker?

That's an achievement in itself :D

It's nice to see HRCS back on track, although your RMXP skills were tremendous!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Nope, sorry bout that.

Off topic: PM me concerning that game you wanted help with :P

Someone on the gamemaker forums may be able to help with scripting.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Hello dear fans of Pokémon HR/CS
Maybe you know it already but, the project will take a new look, a fresh start under other titles and with a new project manager, Rocket-Dock'.

Spoiler:

Thankyou for taking the time to discover the project, but it is not dead, far from it!

Thank you for everything.​

Screens:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm glad this game is back in business!

As for the Hoenn dex, is it still the same as it was in the games, or did you add more Pokemon in it?

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
I'm glad this game is back in business!

As for the Hoenn dex, is it still the same as it was in the games, or did you add more Pokemon in it?

Thankyou, I think I will place some gen4 pokemon into the hoenn dex, but only if they fit in to the environment.
You can always post some suggest and ideas in this thread.
I love it to see the some ideas of a watcher of the project

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Thankyou, I think I will place some gen4 pokemon into the hoenn dex, but only if they fit in to the environment.
You can always post some suggest and ideas in this thread.
I love it to see the some ideas of a watcher of the project
Can we also suggest Pokemon from generations 1, 2, and 5?

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
yes, but not the gen5 pokemon I hate that pokemon :S
Okay. You should add the evos/prevos of the Pokemon that got them in gen 4, like Magnezone, Roserade, Froslass, Rhyperior, etc.

And also the lines of Gastly, Misdreavus, Tangela, and Shellder. Gastly and Misdreavus would do well in Mt. Pyre. And Phoebe deserves better than two Dusclops and two Banettes.

Glacia shouldn't have two Sealeos and two Glalies on her team. A Cloyster and a Froslass would do just fine for her.

Shellder would fit in the Shoal Cave, and Tangela could fit in the routes near Fortree City.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Okay. You should add the evos/prevos of the Pokemon that got them in gen 4, like Magnezone, Roserade, Froslass, Rhyperior, etc.

And also the lines of Gastly, Misdreavus, Tangela, and Shellder. Gastly and Misdreavus would do well in Mt. Pyre. And Phoebe deserves better than two Dusclops and two Banettes.

Glacia shouldn't have two Sealeos and two Glalies on her team. A Cloyster and a Froslass would do just fine for her.

Shellder would fit in the Shoal Cave, and Tangela could fit in the routes near Fortree City.

hmm, good ideas. what do you think about putting buizel, floatsel and lucario.
I want to give Phoebe a Dusclops, Banette, Shuppet and a dusknior

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
hmm, good ideas. what do you think about putting buizel, floatsel and lucario.
I want to give Phoebe a Dusclops, Banette, Shuppet and a dusknior
I like the idea of putting the Buizel line and the Riolu line in the game.

But Shuppet isn't a good choice for Phoebe's team, unless you fight her before the Pokemon League. Her Elite Four team should have a Gengar or a Mismagius in addition to her Dusclops, Dusknoir, Banette, and Sableye.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
I like the idea of putting the Buizel line and the Riolu line in the game.

But Shuppet isn't a good choice for Phoebe's team, unless you fight her before the Pokemon League. Her Elite Four team should have a Gengar or a Mismagius in addition to her Dusclops, Dusknoir, Banette, and Sableye.

hmm, beter idea ;D.
maybe i need to add luxio and all his evolutions too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back