• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Heeeey there!
I'm a fan of cute Pokemon so I thought I'd drop by.
My favorite cute Pokemon are Wynaut and Jirachi, and they've always been my favorites since they were first revealed. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Heeeey there!
I'm a fan of cute Pokemon so I thought I'd drop by.
My favorite cute Pokemon are Wynaut and Jirachi, and they've always been my favorites since they were first revealed. :)

Not even Victini managed to tempt you, eh? Nice going!

*pets the Victini plushie*

I want to hold Wynaut on its ears arms for some reason. Floppy arms anyone?

*wonders what people think of Victini*

I never found Pidgey to be genuinely cute myself. Ugly cute, maybe, but...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
what's your favorite cute Pokémon? Has it changed?
Charmander will always be the cutest pokemon for me <33333 but my list is getting longer xD XD
nowadays the second cutest Pokemon is victini earlier it was mew or riolu i think

Years
what's your favorite cute Pokémon? Has it changed?
Charmander will always be the cutest pokemon for me <33333 but my list is getting longer xD XD
nowadays the second cutest Pokemon is victini earlier it was mew or riolu i think

Personally, Victini's eyes kinda creep me out. A lot of people like Victini, though.
Riolu is my 3rd favorite, behind Wynaut and Jirachi. Might be the ears.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Personally, Victini's eyes kinda creep me out. A lot of people like Victini, though.

I think Victini's ears are... so... floppy... I want to squeeze them. It's too big to not want it.

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years
Hi there! May I please join this marvelous club?
I'd have to say the cutest Pokemon is Furret. I mean honestly, how could you resist that cute little ferret-thing? <3 ^o^

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'd have to say the cutest Pokemon is Furret. I mean honestly, how could you resist that cute little ferret-thing? <3 ^o^

I would imagine that a Furret plushie heaven is true heaven. Mmm, so much fluffy long stuff

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
yeah their ears are very cute! xD XD

welcome to the marvelous club of cute pokemons!!
Furret is one of the cutest pokemon <3333
fuuuurret pics
Spoiler:

I think Victini's ears are... so... floppy... I want to squeeze them. It's too big to not want it.
some victini :
Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
yeah their ears are very cute! xD XD

welcome to the marvelous club of cute pokemons!!
Furret is one of the cutest pokemon <3333
fuuuurret pics
Spoiler:

some victini :
Spoiler:

The last 2 images need rehosting.

OMGEE!! FURRET SPAAAAMMM! <3 Haha, Glad to see others appreciate the awesomeness that is Furret! ^o^

Hnnnnnnnnng Furret fluffy I want to get all of them in my home and sleep with them comfy

Too adorable :3

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm in on this!

One Pokemon I've always found insanely cute was Flaaffy, although I don't like Ampharos' design... It makes me a little sad to evolve it unu

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
My favorite cute Pokemon would be Pidgey, Swablu, Starly, Taillow, Rufflet, Ducklett, Wingull, Torchic, Piplup, and other bird Pokemon. When I was a young child and discovered Pokemon, my first favorite Pokemon was Pidgey. I like bird Pokemon because they remind me of birds which I love, and I had birds for pets throughout my life. I'm not sure if any of you would consider bird Pokemon to be cute, but in my opinion they are cute.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back