• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Finished Do Do That Doduo Chapter:
0ccimZp.png
M6hSGtw.png

7RGh7Uq.png
IKdOKYx.png

wz7CwL9.png
O3kbHtC.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
goodjob! keep it up dude, finish up your hack, i will wait for it with patient

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2018
Been waiting for this beta for ages. Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to playing it!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2016
Think I've heard good things about this before and haven't read the manga at all so everything would be a surprise to me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I downloaded Alpha 1.3 and used lunar ips to patch it onto a clean fire red rom and the patch was successful yet when i open it on vba the screen is just a white

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
Looks great! I'll wait for the final release!

Edit: It seems like all the chapters are down now for the first Beta! Congrats! I'll watch for Beta 1 soon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 7, 2022
The game crashes every time I talk to Oak in Pallet town for the 1st time. What should I do? I'm using myBoy! emulator. I really want to play this game, and am making a let's play series for it. Can you guys help me? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
so i did notice the changes in the ownership, so how's the story?

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
Years
I downloaded Alpha 1.3 and used lunar ips to patch it onto a clean fire red rom and the patch was successful yet when i open it on vba the screen is just a white

so i did notice the changes in the ownership, so how's the story?

The adventure hacks were originally done by Aethestode but since it was too much work with college and all he gave ownership to C067.

Years
  • Age 33
  • CZ
  • Seen Sep 15, 2019
I have problem at begining, in Viridian city when I try to enter Pokecentre, screen just blacks out and freeze....

Back