• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Goldenrod Radio Tower's Pokémon Music Channel!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Goldenrod Radio Tower's
Pokémon Music Channel!

DJ_Mary_Sugimori.png

Hello trainers, one and all! You're tuning in to the Pokémon Music Channel, featured by our very own DJ Ben, DJ Mary, and the Goldenrod Radio Station!

Each day there will be a featured Pokemon Music Track, that will be right here upon the opening post of the thread! Therefore, you can check out this thread for quick easy access to your favourite Pokémon Music from the past generations of Pokémon games! So stay tuned, and I recommend you subscribe to this thread for daily updates!

You are allowed to suggest a featured track too! All you have to do is post your music suggestion on this thread, or send a VM or PM to yours truly, and I will consider your suggestion (if it doesn't play right away, it definitely will in the near future!). The condition is, they can only be Pokémon Music from the Gen I, Gen II, Gen III, Gen IV, Gen V, and Gen VI games, excluding spin offs.

We hope you enjoy all the Pokémon Jams for your featured entertainment!

(10/25/2019) Now Playing:

Pokémon Black/White - Route 10

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
10/22/2018

Gooood morning fellow trainers and thanks for tuning in! Today's featured theme is Champion Cynthia's Battle theme from Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Can you defeat Cynthia and her unstoppable Garchomp?!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
10/24/2018

Today's theme is the Dragon's Den theme from Pokemon Gold and Silver! Will you pass the trial, and pass the Elder's test?! (sorry for missing yesterday)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
10/25/2018

Are you having a relaxing evening? Let's unwind with today's theme: Route 10 from Pokemon Black and White!

Back