• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 27, 2016
Every time I press A / Start, the game resets? Redownloaded room and it's, and repatched, same issue. Any advice? Is there a particular region Ron I should use?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Saved all my TMS for the elite four. Now half of them are gone. I went to teach rest to my Muk and then the only thing I had left in the case was HM 02...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I thought the idea of togepi with metronome as a starter pokemon was interesting, so I've decided to start making a TAS (tool assisted speedrun) of this hack. there will be much wrecking with OP luck manipulation and metronome. Can't wait to show you guys when I have something substantial. I'm only about 9000 frames in so far, but it's coming along. If anyone has route suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
How am I just hearing about this now!?!? This looks absolutely amazing, can't wait to start playing in a few hours.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
anybody knows which pokemons from gen 5 it includes?
also
does it include the physical and special attack feature from gen 4?

thank you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
I need help the game crashes at Salamence and I don't know how to get rid of the bad egg that shows up I would hate to quit after all the progress I made

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Someone can help me? Somehow i'm stuck and i caught Lugia but i can't go to the last city. Is this a bug?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
I'm not sure if the TM disappearing glitch has been fully resolved. I recently lost more than half of my TMs and currently have no way to get them all back since I am only half way into the game. Maybe you should recheck to see if the glitch was actually resolved thx :)

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Hey if anyone wants help with the bad eggs still, I've found a way to make them disappear without using a save editor.

First hit SELECT so the PC Cursor is orange, then select the Bad Egg with A, but make sure to hold A and hit an arrow key so you also select another slot. Now let go of A and the egg should be hovering. Hit A again and the game will try to set down the Bad Egg, but the Bad Egg's data will be completely erased. It's like the egg just sinks away

BTW If you select an actual Pokemon along with the Bad Egg, it will not be erased.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
not sure if I have the latest version but the story is ridiculous.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
This game was so fun I played it in 2014, then I stopped playing pokemon rom hacks gba for 3 years forgetting about it, then I came back to gba couples months ago and this was the first game I played when I came back. It was so fun, I remember it was just that fun, but I don't remember the arceus one in 2014, but the game itself is incredible. People complain about it, but this game was made 7 years ago and it isn't as good as hacks nowadays, but this game wasn't made when kalos was made yet and unova wasn't out yet either. This game pokemon is so amazing like mix. People don't see it yes the trainers say the same thing, but the storyline is interesting and the pokemom are incredible. This is such a fun hack not one of the best, but it's up there in my list just because I'm biased so much on mega evolution even if this game is old. I wish there's a sequel to this game because I want to play it again,but I'll find it boring if I play this game again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
Hi there.
I became a part of this forum only to ask you guys something that have been haunting my plans in the game. I`ve been missing some basic pokemon that I couldnt find anywere so far. Im on the ghost city right now and I looked very much for MACHOP, EEVEE and RALTS.

Does anyone knows where to find them? Is there a guide of where to find pokemons and TMs in this game?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Uh, the download link isn't working. Could someone help please?

Back