• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Fake pokemon diamond cart??

kector

Pokemon Diamond
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Hey there, I'm trying to find out if this Pokemon diamond cart is real or not because I'm buying Pokemon Diamond online but do not want to buy fakes.

It's an Australian version. If anyone can help me that would be much appreciated!! :) If you also have a genuine Australian Pokemon Diamond and could compare, let me know too!
I have attached the images of the cart, the front and back.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 5.15.58 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 5.15.58 pm.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 10.28.00 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 10.28.00 pm.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 13
Years
Since I'm from Australia and have the Australian copies, I checked my cartridges and I can confirm that is a legit cartridge, so you're all clear!

kector

Pokemon Diamond
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Since I'm from Australia and have the Australian copies, I checked my cartridges and I can confirm that is a legit cartridge, so you're all clear!

Oh sweet! it's just that I was a bit skeptical because at the back of cartridge, the Nintendo Logo above the dark text is ''maybe'' there??? It looks really faded.

Back