• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Tempest Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Kaizer-X, in Archer's ranch, the script in the lab won't work because you forgot the Unknown: 0003, and the var number: 4050.

DePokemonMaster1324

hacker lvl 2
Years
In AGERN TOWN there is a patch of flowers you can't walk on
In KHELDOR PASS there is a rock you can walk on
also in KHELDOR PASS I can't continue to the next town (a spot I can't walk on)

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
In the first town, there is an are that you can't walk on
You still haven't fixed the fact that you cat deposit pokemon in the pokemon daycare center and in the PC before you get a pokemon; maybe you can make an event that says "You don't have any pokemon" or something like that
There is a flower in AGERN TOWN that you can't walk on
In the AGERN TOWN pokemon center, someone is walking on the couch. You can't see part of their sprite

~Night

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
I HATE THE HOUSES IN DRASK TOWN!!!

There is a patch of grass in Kheldor Pass that you can't walk on
There is a tree in Kheldor pass that instead of walking behind the top you walk on the top
I really hate the houses in Drask Town! (You can't go into a few of the houses) I went to house there and walked in, and there was a girl sitting at a table with a map infront of her(It's a map of Kanto! This could be useful). Then I walked upstairs and not only did my sprite not appear, but also the screen was looking below the room. I tried moving, but the noise that indicates that you're hitting an object sounded in all directions. Since Drask Town hates me, can you tell all the houses there to be nicer and let me upstairs?

~Night

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
Actually....Y..e....No haha it up to you, you are the beta tester aren't you. Hmm i fixed most the things and now need to fix the room you were talking bout.
LOL Well, I turned off my computer before you answered, so it doesn't matter anyways. I'll just use it next time I get stuck in a house.

~Night

EDIT: YES! I SAVED RIGHT WHEN I GOT TO DRASK TOWN!
IN YOUR FACE, DRASK TOWN! I REMEMBERED TO SAVE BEFORE I WENT UPSTAIRS IN THAT BUILDING!!!
WHAT???? MY SAVING DIDN'T WORK??? CURSE YOU, DRASK TOWN!!!
*saves two times at Drask Town*
In Prof. Archer's Lab (YES! I finally got there!) when the aide is talking, the 'out' he says is cut off. Also when the hero/heroin speaks, 'one' is cut off (there is also a 'that' that is cut off; and there is the arrow thing pointing down that gets cut off)
I'm pretty sure the blue haired guy ran through the tree when he came to help you with the Org. Black Grunts
When you are talking to Edmond, it says something like "Cpalyerr: Wait!! You haven't. . ." Then "He's gone, oh, well" but he's still there.
And are you supposed to go to Sinea Route right after you go to Prof. Archer's lab? or are you supposed to go back to your dad's lab?

~Night

Last edited:

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
LOL Well, I turned off my computer before you answered, so it doesn't matter anyways. I'll just use it next time I get stuck in a house.

~Night

EDIT: YES! I SAVED RIGHT WHEN I GOT TO DRASK TOWN!
IN YOUR FACE, DRASK TOWN! I REMEMBERED TO SAVE BEFORE I WENT UPSTAIRS IN THAT BUILDING!!!
WHAT???? MY SAVING DIDN'T WORK??? CURSE YOU, DRASK TOWN!!!
*saves two times at Drask Town*
In Prof. Archer's Lab (YES! I finally got there!) when the aide is talking, the 'out' he says is cut off. Also when the hero/heroin speaks, 'one' is cut off (there is also a 'that' that is cut off; and there is the arrow thing pointing down that gets cut off)
I'm pretty sure the blue haired guy ran through the tree when he came to help you with the Org. Black Grunts
When you are talking to Edmond, it says something like "Cpalyerr: Wait!! You haven't. . ." Then "He's gone, oh, well" but he's still there.
And are you supposed to go to Sinea Route right after you go to Prof. Archer's lab? or are you supposed to go back to your dad's lab?

~Night

Nah forget bout ur father, lol xD. Yea just continue on your way. Hmm i fixed that edmond script already and i think he is walking behind the tree? About the black room thing, i fixed that too. Anyways I have just release the fixed beta in the Pokemon Twilight Thread a few days ago, but no one seemed to post anything about the bugs, etc.
Maybe you should check it out.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
Nah forget bout ur father, lol xD. Yea just continue on your way. Hmm i fixed that edmond script already and i think he is walking behind the tree? About the black room thing, i fixed that too. Anyways I have just release the fixed beta in the Pokemon Twilight Thread a few days ago, but no one seemed to post anything about the bugs, etc.
Maybe you should check it out.
Yeah, I'll do that.

~Night

EDIT: o.o IPS files are a little confusing for me, remember?

~Night

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
I found a few glitches, but the internet connection wasn't working and now I forgot what they were )=
I guess it's time to retrace my steps. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
Anyways, I got rid of the random guy who wouldn't move by walking into a different area then back
. . .
. . .
. . .
Oh yeah! There is one square infront of the stairs to Prof. Archer's Lab that footprints appear when you walk on it.
In VENT CAMP right infront of one of the signs there is a row of squares where footprints appear when you walk on them
Sometimes when you battle someone on VENT CAMP not only does their battlesprite not match their OW, but it says stuff like "Player lost against BATTLE GIRL INO !" with the big spacing and all
In DRASK TOWN at the Pokemon Center someone is standing on the arm of the sofa.
I'm too scared to go into DRASK TOWN SCHOOL. . .
In Archer's Ranch, there is an area in the trees where you can walk.

~Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back