• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Up we goooo!

Need to ask my sister if we're picking her friend up. If we are then we should probably get going o-orz.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I have a LOOOOOOOOT of homework to do this weekend. Like a ****ton. I'm going to have to do it all if I want my grades to remain above average.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Thanks. I'm probably going to jam all that work into one day. Sunday and/or Monday. I've been procrastinating my work for some time now and it's finally catching up to me.

Thankfully my teachers are forgiving. One of them even decided to not penalize me for work being well over a week late because I asked for an extension. A couple of them actually.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh, lucky! Definitely do that work then. Otherwise they might not do it again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like me! Pretty sure my spirit animal is a cat or something. I like solitude and I spend most of my time lying around the house and relaxing.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

By relax I mean I play video games and sit here refreshing the forums and watching youtube videos. :P

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

OH GOD DAMMIT!

Hmph, this ******' round is gettin' stupid. Now it's time for the ****STORM!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Someone must have been pulling off a streak around here somewhere...

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Galvantula used Thunder

Pidgey disintegrated into a thousand bloody particles

#whatpokemonwouldbelikeirl
#hashtagsarestupid

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Ice Car: I'm going to state the obvious here, because that trainer IS male. Despite genders for Pokemon weren't invented back then, Pokemon can still have genders.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Millions, possibly even BILLIONS go to Youtube, so who is that person to say who the worst people who go there is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back