• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Cosmo here~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Hiya!

I'm Cosmo,
a developer of a fangame I'll post about later. No need to discuss here I think.
Anyway, Just thought I'd say hi first and explore the forum!

Gotta say, the layout looks neat! And everything seems clear and easy to find.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! Many of our members join because of our Fan Games section, and that's a good thing! I hope you'll find everything you're looking for in terms of development of your game. If you have any questions about where to find something or just fancy a chat, my messages are always open! Enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Thank you for the warm welcome!

It's great to see such a big community with a lot of activity in the fan-game department.
I look forward to talking about development. I'm sure I can learn some things here!

Years
Glad to hear you like PC so far :-3 Welcome to the community Cosmo, have a wonderful time and we'll all be here if you need help on where to post/etc. =) Good luck with your game!

Back