• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, Todolicious!

It's nice to have you with us! Hmm, I think that there are probably some people here who like Digimon though I reckon most people would be more into Pokemon since this is a Pokemon site after all. Why not tell us a little more about yourself? We always like to get to know our new members more, and you're no exception!

Anyways, cya around the forums and feel free to ask if you have questions! :)

Years
Hey Todo! lol I used to love Digimon so much as a kid, heard the anime series are real good too. Would like to watch eventually since I do miss the series. What's your favorite part about it? =) Welcome to PC also, hope you have a very good time here ~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC, Todo! I used to be much into Digimon back in the day. I remember I had the video game for the PlayStation 1 and everything. I used to keep up with the show as well. I probably need to rewatch it when I get the chance. Do you have a favorite Digimon? Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh man I love Digimon! I actually just watched the first and second season back to back about a month ago. Stopped at Digimon Tamers though. But Digimon Adventures Tri is so, so satisfying.

This may be a Pokemon forum, but there's a good group of us 90 kids who grew up with Digimon and love it all the same!

Back