• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Done.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
I think that pokemon tcg is a little boring! its only a little funt o collect hem! i stopped plyin pokemon rgc like 5 months ago! Plus all the new tcg like yugioh and stuff there a lot more fun, but ygo also gets boring after a while!

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
Years
heres what i think

i think the yugioh tcg is boring they even made god cards that were powerful on the show but not in the real life tcg they were fakes i mean pokemon didnt do that you dont kneed to come on here talking bad about pokemon this is where we talk about pokemon go on the other cards place in pokecommunity and talk about yugioh i was going to post my deck on there but yugioh got boring to me later

Back