gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,737 posts
7.6 Years
I find activity varies a lot depending on the commitments of the RPers. Recently people have been quit busy but we seem to be coming into the tail end of that now so I'd say we're heading for another activity explosion in the near future.

Santastronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
33,425 posts
12.1 Years
It depends very much on the RP you enter! Some move really fast with several posts a day. Others take weeks between posts, but those mainly see long text-heavy things and even joint posts (collaborations between two or more players).

It also depends a bit on the season. Summer is generally drowsy. Like gimmepie says, we're hoping for an activity explosion soon, regarding the section in general :3

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)

Female
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 3rd, 2018
984 posts
4.5 Years
Hey, I like explosions! And variety is also nice, so thanks for the input.

I'd also like to know the standards of posting new roleplays here. Typically, does it take a while for a roleplay -- one that hasn't started yet -- to be posted? There's a nice bit of variety here, it seems, but I don't like joining roleplays that have already begun.

Santastronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
33,425 posts
12.1 Years
Hey, I like explosions! And variety is also nice, so thanks for the input.

I'd also like to know the standards of posting new roleplays here. Typically, does it take a while for a roleplay -- one that hasn't started yet -- to be posted? There's a nice bit of variety here, it seems, but I don't like joining roleplays that have already begun.
If you create a new RP and post it in Roleplay Casting, it normally takes less than 24 hours for one of us to evaluate it. The standards aren't ridiculously high, I hope. But we still want to make sure that each RP submitted has a plot that is understandable and some kind of guidelines for what the RPers are allowed and expected to do in the RP, before it is accepted and displayed on the index.

It's often pretty easy to jump into existing roleplays though! Ask the GMs if there's a spot open, or check the Roleplayers Wanted thread to see if spots have been announced lately. Often, players or the GM can recap events for you and figure out where to best jump into the story.
Advertiser Content