• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
Wow thank you very much!! :-) this wasn't expected!! :-) i hope you like this game so far and you'll continue to support us! Thank you again!

well i love Digimon and i'm glad somebody is making a game out of it.

i would make one myself if i had the resources

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
looks like a fun game, some of the grammar mistakes bothered me but i'd want to play it. XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
Thank you guys for your appreciation :D however yes there will be dungeons in the game

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
How is the game going!?

I wasted my childhood away on Digimon World PS1 haha, this game is literally a dream come true for me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2014
I started watching Digimon Adventure,i started playing all the Digimon games again.This month has been a Digimon nostalgia month, and today i came to this forum and found this game!Must be Destiny :D

Years
GAH! This is so great~~ I've been dying for something like this. Everything is fantastic and amazing and stuff...So keep on keepin' on!

Years
I started watching Digimon Adventure,i started playing all the Digimon games again.This month has been a Digimon nostalgia month, and today i came to this forum and found this game!Must be Destiny :D
Wow! Yes, it must be Destiny :) thank you very much for your comment :)

GAH! This is so great~~ I've been dying for something like this. Everything is fantastic and amazing and stuff...So keep on keepin' on!

Thank you friend we have added a list on the thread with all available Digimon in the beta ;)

Years
Man that's a lot of Digimon. How big is your team?

Wish i could help with anything, but sprites can be frustrating to deal with, i only know the basics of scripting and entering digimon data into the PBS file would be boring. And i have to work on my own solo project. So i can't really help with anything :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
I'm really looking forward to the beta and giving this a shot. Also, I love some of the more evil Digimon, so I'm glad Devidramon and Tuskmon will be included. Are there any Digimon that are villain-only? And about how long will the beta go when it's released?

Hao

The Spirit King
Years
I joined just to comment on this! It looks wonderful! I'm just curious. Can we choose our gender or our appearance or are we forced to play as a boy like the past Digital World games? Great job and keep up the good work!

Years
Man that's a lot of Digimon. How big is your team?

Wish i could help with anything, but sprites can be frustrating to deal with, i only know the basics of scripting and entering digimon data into the PBS file would be boring. And i have to work on my own solo project. So i can't really help with anything :/

Never mind friend the PBS data has been completed because we worked on this since 2012, however we are 5 members :)

I'm really looking forward to the beta and giving this a shot. Also, I love some of the more evil Digimon, so I'm glad Devidramon and Tuskmon will be included. Are there any Digimon that are villain-only? And about how long will the beta go when it's released?

In the beta all Digimon in the list will be obtainable. You can reach Ulltimate level and complete some quests in the first release However thank you for your appreciation :) Tuskmon and Devidramon are 2 of my favourites too :)

I joined just to comment on this! It looks wonderful! I'm just curious. Can we choose our gender or our appearance or are we forced to play as a boy like the past Digital World games? Great job and keep up the good work!

This is my reply :)

angewomon_by_dydd90-d7pb46v.png

lillymon_by_dydd90-d7pb4uf.png

I hope you like this :)
About the appearance in the beta will be only the choice of the gender.

The beta is coming soon :)

Back