• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 12, 2023
Finish the game

And well i feel its kinda short

The game was fun though , great job making this hack , crizzle

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Finish the game

And well i feel its kinda short

The game was fun though , great job making this hack , crizzle

Thanks. I kinda screwed up in that department. It seems like people have been going through it pretty quick. Then again, it's just a game and it wasn't meant to consume your life. If it gives people 10 hours(or whatever amount of time) of fun, then I'm cool with it.

Years
Thanks. I kinda screwed up in that department. It seems like people have been going through it pretty quick. Then again, it's just a game and it wasn't meant to consume your life. If it gives people 10 hours(or whatever amount of time) of fun, then I'm cool with it.
Are You Working On New Project? Next Hack You Get to Become a President? Or Some Yakuza Type Thing?

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Just beated the game.And man the final boss was damn hard.Never expected him.

Though it was a great hack but I think this hack needs a postgame IMO.I mean where did the final boss go?Then who are those Thugs in yellow uniform?For me the hack was too short to be enjoyable.But hands down man.Your two hacks was just simply Awesome and very Funny!Hope to see more hacks soon!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Just beated the game.And man the final boss was damn hard.Never expected him.

Though it was a great hack but I think this hack needs a postgame IMO.I mean where did the final boss go?Then who are those Thugs in yellow uniform?For me the hack was too short to be enjoyable.But hands down man.Your two hacks was just simply Awesome and very Funny!Hope to see more hacks soon!

Thanks for the kind words.
The guys in the yellow uniforms were just thugs/delinquents, unattached to any group. I just tried to make them look cool by giving them yellow outfits.

If I make another, I'll keep in mind to take my time and make it longer than this one.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Thanks for the kind words.
The guys in the yellow uniforms were just thugs/delinquents, unattached to any group. I just tried to make them look cool by giving them yellow outfits.

If I make another, I'll keep in mind to take my time and make it longer than this one.

Just showing my aprecciation man.Oh if you will make a hack can we play on the Bad side now(Team Magma or Aqua for example because TR stories are common right now)?Or maybe you play as the Prof. Oak/Elm/Birch on their way to badness!!

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
Hey Crizzle, found two bugs! (I don't mind them, they're not bad) Have you ever wanted free unlimited heart scales? Lanette (The PC lady) will you give you two heart scales EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. You talk to her. It's ridiculous, I guess you expected it to happen once, but I'm currently maxed out on Heart Scales cuz of that! SO if you want to fix that, go ahead. Just letting everyone know if they want unlimited move tutor moves.

Also, in the beginning of the game, once you enter the police academy for the first time, if you don't move up a tile, then you can immediately exit and roam around free with no Pokemon because there's no prompt telling you about your police duties. SO as long as you don't get into a battle, you can have fun running around not doing your job. Take that you overachieving police officers! The laziness shall live on!

That's all for now ;)

- RLCLONED

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey Crizzle, found two bugs! (I don't mind them, they're not bad) Have you ever wanted free unlimited heart scales? Lanette (The PC lady) will you give you two heart scales EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. You talk to her. It's ridiculous, I guess you expected it to happen once, but I'm currently maxed out on Heart Scales cuz of that! SO if you want to fix that, go ahead. Just letting everyone know if they want unlimited move tutor moves.

Also, in the beginning of the game, once you enter the police academy for the first time, if you don't move up a tile, then you can immediately exit and roam around free with no Pokemon because there's no prompt telling you about your police duties. SO as long as you don't get into a battle, you can have fun running around not doing your job. Take that you overachieving police officers! The laziness shall live on!

That's all for now ;)

- RLCLONED

Thanks!

The heart scale glitch was intentionally left in the game. I found it when I was testing through my hack myself. I was gonna fix but I decided to say "screw it, free heart scales for everyone". Makes the move tutor less of a hassle. I would have fixed it if it were rare candy or something but a heart scale? Take as many as you want.

The second glitch could be easily fixed, but I won't fix it. 99.9% of players will take 1 step forward when the enter they academy building. No point of fixing such an obscure glitch.(Translation: I'm too lazy.)
Shoot, I'll rationalize it. If you leave the police academy prematurely, then you're not even a police officer, just some guy/gal running around with no Pokemon, haha. So it worked exactly how it was supposed to.

Thanks so much for playing and reporting the bugs you found. You're awesome, especially for finding the second glitch.

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
Hey, also, Crizzle, I wanted a Flygon! Where can I get one? And if you say desert, then WHEN DO YOU GET THE GO-GOGGLES?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
I love this hacks story. Just caught a scyther on the footpath near cycling road, any chance I can evolve it?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey, also, Crizzle, I wanted a Flygon! Where can I get one? And if you say desert, then WHEN DO YOU GET THE GO-GOGGLES?

Yes the desert. Go go goggles are in northern part of route 115 above the meteor falls entrance(you need surf to get up there).
I love this hacks story. Just caught a scyther on the footpath near cycling road, any chance I can evolve it?

Try a Moon stone(There's one in meteor falls or if you buy one at the dept store in lilycove for $1). Tell me if it works.

Thanks to both of you guys for playing!

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
what's wrong with wally? i mean such a cute little kid and such a violence? at least say he is going to call himself ghetsis from now on

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
what's wrong with wally? i mean such a cute little kid and such a violence? at least say he is going to call himself ghetsis from now on

I thought it'd be cool to make Wally's personality the exact opposite than he was in RSE. He's really messed up.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
You should definitely make more hacks or longer ones, this hack is like snakewood without the troll fakemon. To improve I'd give ev stones a bit earlier on. Some areas I felt that guidance was needed like after beating the thugs in lilycove I was just waiting for someone to say good job/you fixed things/you beat the thugs. Just beat the legendaries, this game really makes the fights exciting and just the right level of difficulty. But again after I beat wally there's no guidance? The black cop said I'd find out later but didn't point me in a direction so I'm just wandering around :s

Also moonstone works yay scizor

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
You should definitely make more hacks or longer ones, this hack is like snakewood without the troll fakemon. To improve I'd give ev stones a bit earlier on. Some areas I felt that guidance was needed like after beating the thugs in lilycove I was just waiting for someone to say good job/you fixed things/you beat the thugs. Just beat the legendaries, this game really makes the fights exciting and just the right level of difficulty. But again after I beat wally there's no guidance? The black cop said I'd find out later but didn't point me in a direction so I'm just wandering around :s

Also moonstone works yay scizor

Go to pacifidlog town next.

Honestly, I kind of expected that people would just keep exploring through unreached parts of the region, so I didnt bother putting any kind of guidance in that part.

Regardless, I really appreciated you playing and your feedback.

Back