• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Years
@Earth Traveler:
I wasn't saying that we should allow mafia to blend in. You have misread my post. :p I'm not sure why I'm being scumread here for basically doing what we usually do? I initially voted for the person who posted above me, but I got ninja'd before I could press send, and I didn't really feel like changing my votes.

Then... what were you saying? I read it as you saying that we shouldn't claim (which, by the way, I agree with), and then reasoning that we shouldn't claim because... that way, scum will be able to blend in. I have a notion of what you may have been trying to say if that wasn't a scumslip, but I want to hear from you what you were trying to say.

I didn't place my vote because you said we shouldn't claim, and I didn't place it because you said we should randvote (even though I think it's a bad strategy).

Let's see what else I should say while I'm here...

EC and Sawsbuck are town imo.

Got my eye on Kiyo for sheeping me and Sparkin for being "suspicious" even though a couple others fit that.

Feeling stronger about SRing Pecilia after considering Saws' post and thinking some more. I mean, I don't think I've been in a PC mafia game where someone claimed VT D1 to draw reads.

But as per my original vote post, the vote stays on purp until I get a good explanation.

Sparkin

Got my eye on Kiyo for sheeping me and Sparkin for being "suspicious" even though a couple others fit that.

Apparently I can't brush off my curse -_-
Alright then, can you tell me why you think I'm "suspicious"?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
tbh im not sure why people gets proactive when it says its only for lazy people

but reading back, cant say ill randomvote. that method rarely ever gets work done to begin with and this time id rather go with my scumread even if it means to bandwagon.

saws is, well? cant really say if that 'jolly response' could be called scummy followed with a suspicious feeling about my d1 reveal but his latter suspicion on pecilia is more likely derive to omgus case. null
pecilia, on the other hand is trying to scumhunt aggressively and i can see him as a town. not sure about why should we go for the usual randomvoting if its better to go for who you think it is than letting them hammer the lynch in the end phase.

meanwhile theres doof and several others, mostly accusing each other with the usual randomvote and slipups that tbh i dont quite get. maybe because im too lazy to even understand its double meaaning but whatever.

so out of these people, ill [vote] evilchameleon
this does sound like omgus but how can you be so sure of that and outright voting me out? explain

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Hyper I still have at least a little bit of scumread on you for that vt claim as soon as the game started but Pecilia definitely comes across as more suspicious to me right now I think
I do agree with you that we shouldn't random vote however I don't know what you're intentions are with that post

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Not true, because people who claims very early do exist and have a reason. That'd be risky choice to take if you're masking yourself as a vanilla if you're a power role, same goes to the mafia. But what you're seeing right now is me, who gain and lose nothing from getting suspected that I really want people to not even bother, lol.

My previous point still stands though.

Years
Apparently I can't brush off my curse -_-
Alright then, can you tell me why you think I'm "suspicious"?

Unlike a certain cicada of violet hue, I will immediately and unambiguously clarify myself.

I was writing that I suspect Kiyo because he sheeped our mutual SR on purp and only provided that purp was "suspicious" as his own reasoning. So I have an eye on Kiyo, not you.

Sparkin

Unlike a certain cicada of violet hue, I will immediately and unambiguously clarify myself.

I was writing that I suspect Kiyo because he sheeped our mutual SR on purp and only provided that purp was "suspicious" as his own reasoning. So I have an eye on Kiyo, not you.
Yeah...Now that I read it again, it is what it is.

Sparkin, are you for real also saying I'm maf?
Maybe yes, maybe not. I wasn't expecting a villager claim out of the blue, though that's not good reasoning to suspect you, so no.

Though do you also believe EC who claimed villager too?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Pecilia: This has just been all kinds of weird. On one hand, it's suspicious to just jump on somebody like that for no good reason; on the other hand, I can believe his excuse; on a third hand, he said not to stack, which is just kinda bizarre... I guess no one wants to be caught pushing a town lynch, but saying "don't stack" also indicates that you don't have much faith in your read. So, still suspicious.

You're right, I don't have much faith, but I wanted to make sure I'd get a vote in and didn't want people to just immediately bandwagon.

From what's going on I'll have to decide on whether or not I feel a scummier read on someone else or if my gut still says Saws is. Little drowsy so I'll look it over later after my coffee.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
You're right, I don't have much faith, but I wanted to make sure I'd get a vote in and didn't want people to just immediately bandwagon.

From what's going on I'll have to decide on whether or not I feel a scummier read on someone else or if my gut still says Saws is. Little drowsy so I'll look it over later after my coffee.

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Considering you're a more active player I'm a bit surprised that your logic was mainly "getting a vote in" so early in the day. But I think that Hyper and Purple are most likely going to be better lynch targets than you. And I think we still have time for purple to attempt to clarify her post, if it was indeed just a dumb town line or a mafia slip, while Hyper had to hold back from random voting in one of his most recent posts which I find a little more annoying.

Hyper's response was just awful honestly.
[Unvote] Desox - thanks for the response btw!
[Vote] Hypermorian

Townreads on Earth traveler, EvilChameleon, and Sparkin
Scumreads on Hyper and Purple
Leaning scum on Pecelia

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I definitely would have to go with [Lynch] Hyper, while I am still very suspicious of Pecilia I think that Hyper's arguments have been a little weak and his attempt to explain his immediate vt claim is a bit odd perhaps, although to be quite honest I am a little conflicted here on what to believe

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Not true, because people who claims very early do exist and have a reason. That'd be risky choice to take if you're masking yourself as a vanilla if you're a power role, same goes to the mafia. But what you're seeing right now is me, who gain and lose nothing from getting suspected that I really want people to not even bother, lol.

My previous point still stands though.

If you gain nor lose anything from this action then there was no apparent reason in doing so. ¡But you did it anyways!

¡If you didn't want us spending our suspicions on you this course would be one of the least convenients!

¡Most of all it wasn't even like we were stacking votes on you on page 2, you were the first comment! If it was the latter, maybe I'd at least consider it being trying to avoid it. ¿But first thing said of all people? Never seen that happen and wouldn't even cross my mind even if there was a first-time player.

There's this little chance I can believe this, and consider it a 0,1% with a 0,05 error.

[Vote] HyperMorian

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
It makes no sense for Hyper to claim VT D1 and be mafia, like why would someone do something that puts them in the spotlight right away. Ya'll need to think about that, yes it was a stupid move but the reality is that he could be vanilla or he could be a the Dreamer trying to make sure no one visits him. It's just not a move I think a mafia would make.

[Unvote]TheUncreativeSawsbuck
[Vote]Purplecicada

As much as I felt a bit of a scum read on Saws, I really don't like the whole mafia can blend in easy comment. It's not hard to blend in as mafia if you lay low, revealing roles has nothing to do with it. Although roles should only be revealed if the town could benefit from it.

Melody

Banned
Years
[Unlynch] Pecilla
Pecilla still nailing it hard on Purp. Definitely still scummy. Same for Earth Traveller, I'm not convinced he's town either. But wow, [Lynch] HyperMorian now! He's definitely screaming all kinds of scum now. Am also highly suspicious of some SRs as Sawsbuck and Purp both seem towny enough to me. Sparkin is still a mild scumlean.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Sigh. Apparently you can't say anything without being scumread. I'm acting as I normally would on Day 1. I don't like randovoting after Day 1, so voting randomly today would be fine. However, I now believe that Hyper is scum for stacking a vote. Not only that, but to claim VT just like that out of the blue is scummy in itself. As for my "lack of defence", there is a thing called sleeping IRL. ;) My 'maf blending in' comment didn't seem scummy to me? I've seen others use it before and they've still been town/townread, so why it'd be different in this case I have no idea.
[unvote] EvilChameleon.
[vote] HyperMorian

Sparkin

Sigh. Apparently you can't say anything without being scumread. I'm acting as I normally would on Day 1. I don't like randovoting after Day 1, so voting randomly today would be fine. However, I now believe that Hyper is scum for stacking a vote. Not only that, but to claim VT just like that out of the blue is scummy in itself. As for my "lack of defence", there is a thing called sleeping IRL. ;) My 'maf blending in' comment didn't seem scummy to me? I've seen others use it before and they've still been town/townread, so why it'd be different in this case I have no idea.
[unvote] EvilChameleon.
[vote] HyperMorian

Scumreading intensifies
Nervous, aren't you? I can tell.
Especially since your reason for scumreading HyperMorian doesn't exist.

Tell me, when did HM ever stack a vote?

And also your scumread for claiming villager ain't worth looking at.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'm p sure he stacked votes on EC, no? Also I am not nervous in the slightest. Any one of us can claim vanilla so does it honestly surprise anyone that I'm not believing his claim one bit? Sparks, you're being awfully pushy and this isn't like you.

Back