• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Mobile Skin

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
I'll preface this post by stating that what I'm about to suggest is likely already under consideration considering this skin is a WIP.

Suggestions:
*When viewing threads in the forum index, have an option to go to the latest post in the thread (just like the desktop skins have). As of right now, clicking on a thread will default to the OP. Even though it's not difficult to navigate from the OP to the latest post, I assume this will be added in due course, anyway.
*Again, just like the desktop skins, I'd like the option to be able to navigate to the parent forum whilst I'm in a thread. All I'm currently able to do is click back (as long as I've stayed on the first page of a thread) or go back to the main forum index.

I'm glad to see that the Mobile skin is now live. Other than slight niggles about certain things to be added, it's been running fine for me for the short amount of time that I've been using it. As it all works great (even though it's a WIP), I look forward to it improving further. After all, "things can only get better" (D:Ream reference, anyone?).
It's great to finally be able to use a mobile friendly skin though as the other skins aren't exactly ideal for mobile viewing.

Finally, thanks to those who are working on these skins and helping to create a better mobile experience :)
Also, feel free to tell me to be more creative with suggestions if these are already being worked on - thus making this post somewhat pointless.
P.S. Please don't tell me to be more creative as I've got no more ideas ;)

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
Damn I'm slow then :/ No idea how I've missed it when looking through the style chooser previously then.
I guess I just thought it was new as I hadn't noticed it before and because there was mention of a mobile site becoming available as part of PokeCommunity 1.5.

Back