• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Omega Paradox (Version 2.0)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Thats my problem, i cant find any tutorial for that thing what you saying broo.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Thats my problem, i cant find any tutorial for that thing what you saying broo.

When you download BWSE there is a note that will tell you the narcs for BW and BW2.
When hacking BW the main tools you need are Kazowars BW tool package inside is BWSE
I used tinke to extract a folder with all the sprites, the narc in tinke is a/0/0/4 you extract it as a folder not as a narc, now you open the folder in BWSE and you know you did it right if BWSE wants to rename all the files, now you choose a sprite and edit it they are made up of each separate moving part so it's challenging unless you're doing a basic type change. If you are hacking Bw2 its s différent narc and You can make the sprites static.
1.export front and back Sprite
2.import new front Sprite
3.PRESS SYNC PAL or everything messes up
4.import back Sprite
5.turn off sync check front and back
6.it may not work if you have too many colours
7.exit BWSE
8.open KIWI ds editor and press make narc choose your folder with the sprites and done you have the narc with a new Sprite
9.reinsert narc using Nitroexplorer
Alright hope it helped

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Dude thats what im doing, :( i extract it using tinke, BSWE Renaming it, then after that dialog pops out failed to decompress things im very sad,

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Dude thats what im doing, :( i extract it using tinke, BSWE Renaming it, then after that dialog pops out failed to decompress things im very sad,

Since you figured it out, I'm curious what your problem was?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 14, 2018
Question Where can i find a chimchar also what gen 6 and 7 pokemon are in this rom is froakie in this by any chance?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
I've been having trouble patching the rom. Do I need a clean Pok?mon White Rom or am I right in believing I need to use Pok?mon Volt White?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 11, 2018
Dude. You used my sprite on the veteran from the Dragon Gym. You would've needed permission. My sprites are not free, you know.

Years
Just a question is the story and events changed or are there any extra events added. I mean like is the story changed and its not just the same except the sprites and other stuff

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
Not sure if people are still replying to this thread.... but i came across something that may be a bug or an error ? Recently changed my blastoise to a slowbro and mega evolved it... i tried to teach it surf and said it was uncompatible when a slowbro not mega evolved can learn it.

Its too late now for me to teach it as I did not get the HM surf until after i evolved him.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Hey guys,

Im playin this hack on my phone with Drsatic NdS emulator. After i beat thw 4th gym and went to the dawnbridge - i beat my rival and the other Trainer.
After i went to them he calls his friend to let down the Bridge and the game wents black ? How can i fix this with my mobilephone :'(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Update:

beat Ashe at undella town.

I used the following pokemon:

Mega Slowbrow lv 81:
Item: Rocky helmet

- Surf
- Amnesia
- ice Beam
- Blizzard

Brezeon lv 81 ( eevee's omega evolution and starter )
Item: Quickclaw

- Aeroblast
- Psystrike
- Flamethrower
- Air Cutter

Dragoran lv 80
Item: Dragon Fang

- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Rush
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

( i know there are better Dragon Pokemon ingame i just love Dragoran :D )

Volcarona lv 80
( caught at the relic castle )
Nothing changed here

The rest was just filling / help to heal or revive.
U should get around 15 Max potions and atleast 3 revives.
I had problems with Ash's Krookodile - it have crunch.. i just hold on with my M-Slowbrow and used Max Potion over and over again ( rocky helmet does it well ) after ashe heals i got lucky and freeze with Ice Beam.
Care about Charizard's overheat ( even its not effective it ineshots me ).

Btw: his pokemon's are lv 98 - 100 ( Pikachu is the only one who is lv 100 ).

Greetz

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
Can anyone help me, I don't know how to download this game on my iPad, the patch doesn't work for the iPad

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
You should Download the original game + Patch. Download a patch app at the itunes store and follow what it needs

Back