• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Dance

Do you Dance

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
I can't... I tried, but make a fool out of my self. But it's fun!
I can Hamster dance, though!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_O;; I don't dance. So, naturally, since I haven't had practice, I'm not good at it either. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Now and I don't know a lot about dancing.:D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
No... ;_; I learned ballet when i was little, but I forgot all of it. =P

Last edited:

PokeTrainerCarol

I used to dance a lot in kindergarten peroformances... o_o now I don't dance at all... ^_^ I'm more interested on PLAYING music than DANCING it!
^_^

EDIT: oh yeah I just remembered I still like dancing ^_^ I just don't do it as often o_o read above ^-^

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I'm too much of a klutz to try out dancing! ^_^ By the end of the first lesson with me the teacher would probably be in an ambulance on his way to the hospital... *sighs*

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I dance... I love to move to music... I just wish someone'd dance with me for once! But yea, I find dancing nice...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Unless I like the person I'm dancing with (or if she's a good dancer), I usually don't enjoy dance or social dance.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
i just came back from a party , everyone was grindin and doing the heel toe , it was the best party ever hehe 22sa knows why

Back