ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3801    
Old August 9th, 2013 (3:04 AM).
Linkazoo's Avatar
Linkazoo Linkazoo is offline
The Fabulous Lord of Unicorns
     
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

    It's always better to update to most up-date version but... what do you mean by Chaomega glitch?
    the one i previously described... when it keeps telling you to go to shadow valley...
    but, nvm, djg has fixed my save file :)
    __________________
    i dont have a sig and that makes me a sad panda.
      #3802    
    Old August 9th, 2013 (8:27 AM).
    destinedjagold's Avatar
    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
    Oh Hai Thar~
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 8,591
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Darkrai666 View Post
    Hey So Ive been Playing this for the past few Days I went to the Breeze Islands and Then Declined the offer to join team earth [Working on another one to Join them] And then I went to the Ranger HQ and they told me to go to Mt.Krystal finished it and NOw the Stone thing keeps on telling me to go to Lustersand town I just dont know how to
    Lustersand Town is located south from Rainbow City or east from Rintah Town.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
    Thanks!!!' Now I understand all :D. Oh and how I go to Togen Island? And the others islands below?
    Togen Island cannot be accessed (although you can get there if you went to the Bad Mode of the game).

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Linkazoo View Post
    how do i start that quest to collect ruby destiny fragments? Chaomega is telling me to meet giratina in shadow valley (which i already did, and chosen to be its trainer) and idk what to do. I cant even get to the shadow valley now cause the cave which leads to it somehow became a dead end...
    In the latest available patch, I applied a pyramid inside the tower of fate that will fix that bug. :3

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Linkazoo View Post
    all "marts" except the one at hevah league got messed up as well. They dont sell anything (only offer me things marked as ?????). same thing with the guy who sells elemental stones...
    I heard that that bug only likes to pop up on mobile emulators...
    No idea why. =/


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
    A question:
    were the original stats of first generation pokemons modified?
    No, but a few of them were replaced and not available.
    __________________

      #3803    
    Old August 9th, 2013 (11:04 AM).
    avatar11 avatar11 is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 8
      Can i trade pokemon via the second floor in the pokecenter? :D :D
        #3804    
      Old August 9th, 2013 (7:46 PM).
      ArceusX999's Avatar
      ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 10
        1. You do an another game of ruby destiny? 2.why you did not do can catch shadow lugia?
        3. It's possible battle with Blitz out the pillars? 4.Why Blitz have Shadow Lugia
          #3805    
        Old August 12th, 2013 (3:11 AM).
        ninjerginjer ninjerginjer is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 3
          i picked the bad side and i talked to the boss and went to krystal mountain and lost and i ended up at a pokecenter and i dont know how to get back to the place with the boss
            #3806    
          Old August 12th, 2013 (10:10 PM). Edited August 12th, 2013 by XeroNos.
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 29
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
            I heard that that bug only likes to pop up on mobile emulators...
            No idea why. =/
            Yeah I also played it on Mobile emulator and figured out the problem. I had to complete some events inside the area first and then I could buy/sell items from it.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ninjerginjer View Post
            i picked the bad side and i talked to the boss and went to krystal mountain and lost and i ended up at a pokecenter and i dont know how to get back to the place with the boss
            You can still go to Mount Krystal if you a poke which knows Surf.
              #3807    
            Old August 13th, 2013 (7:17 AM).
            ninjerginjer ninjerginjer is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              You can still go to Mount Krystal if you a poke which knows Surf.[/QUOTE]

              when i try to get to mount krystal it says i cant go home or it says the rangers could get you
                #3808    
              Old August 13th, 2013 (5:41 PM).
              CuddleFish09 CuddleFish09 is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 2
                I've done everything with out hacking besides a couple masterballs and rare candies ,but I got to the point where I need to go to the Hevah League because Garatina has escaped but when I go there nothing happens i have the 6th badge but the pink triangles keep telling me to go to Lustersand but i've already done all of that. What do i do to fix the glitch
                  #3809    
                Old August 13th, 2013 (6:25 PM).
                destinedjagold's Avatar
                destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                Oh Hai Thar~
                 
                Join Date: May 2007
                Location: Philippines
                Age: 28
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Careful
                Posts: 8,591
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CuddleFish09 View Post
                I've done everything with out hacking besides a couple masterballs and rare candies ,but I got to the point where I need to go to the Hevah League because Garatina has escaped but when I go there nothing happens i have the 6th badge but the pink triangles keep telling me to go to Lustersand but i've already done all of that. What do i do to fix the glitch
                Go back to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz.
                Earn your badge there.

                If that doesn't work, head to Guardia Town and battle the gym leader there.


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ninjerginjer View Post
                when i try to get to mount krystal it says i cant go home or it says the rangers could get you
                PM me your saved file.
                Include details of your error (so I will know what I need to fix).


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
                1. You do an another game of ruby destiny? 2.why you did not do can catch shadow lugia?
                3. It's possible battle with Blitz out the pillars? 4.Why Blitz have Shadow Lugia
                1. Yes.
                2. Because Shadow Lugia isn't important in the LoG storyline.
                3. No.
                4. Because, in the real timeline, he was controlled by Shadow Lugia in Reign of Legends.


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by avatar11 View Post
                Can i trade pokemon via the second floor in the pokecenter? :D :D
                Of course. That's the purpose of the second floor, right? o.0
                Anyway, I made that accessible because my bros and I used to play the game together, and we tend to do link battles and trades.

                Keep in mind that, if you trade with other games, the PKMN would be really different.
                __________________

                  #3810    
                Old August 13th, 2013 (8:26 PM). Edited August 13th, 2013 by pr0mentality.
                pr0mentality pr0mentality is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 21
                  does kirlia evolve into gallade? if so what level or how?
                  PS: sorry if this was asked already.

                  EDIT: found the answer nvm.
                    #3811    
                  Old August 14th, 2013 (3:56 AM).
                  Linkazoo's Avatar
                  Linkazoo Linkazoo is offline
                  The Fabulous Lord of Unicorns
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naughty
                    Posts: 4
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                    Yeah I also played it on Mobile emulator and figured out the problem. I had to complete some events inside the area first and then I could buy/sell items from it.
                    I have completed the entire game including the quests as well, and i still can't buy things anywhere else except the hevah league poke mart :(
                    but i guess it doesn't really matter now when i'm done :)
                    __________________
                    i dont have a sig and that makes me a sad panda.
                      #3812    
                    Old August 14th, 2013 (10:19 PM).
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post



                      Of course. That's the purpose of the second floor, right? o.0
                      Anyway, I made that accessible because my bros and I used to play the game together, and we tend to do link battles and trades.

                      Keep in mind that, if you trade with other games, the PKMN would be really different.
                      Does that means VBA actually supports linking? How come? Bro please PM me so I could also learn it.
                        #3813    
                      Old August 17th, 2013 (4:14 PM).
                      ArceusX999's Avatar
                      ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 10
                        When we finish the game, I want to play it T.T, and it story is after or before the story of Life of Guardians, Rescue Rangers and Reign of Legends?
                          #3814    
                        Old August 17th, 2013 (11:20 PM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,530
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
                        When we finish the game, I want to play it T.T, and it story is after or before the story of Life of Guardians, Rescue Rangers and Reign of Legends?
                        DJG already explained this. It's the world Rescue Rangers created.
                        So it's not exactly sequel or prequel... it's more like AU =)
                        __________________
                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                          #3815    
                        Old August 22nd, 2013 (10:24 PM).
                        lugia.199x lugia.199x is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                          Posts: 20
                          Which town is the end of this version ?
                            #3816    
                          Old August 23rd, 2013 (12:16 AM).
                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                          Memento Mori
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 14,530
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
                          Which town is the end of this version ?
                          No town. This game is finished.
                          __________________
                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                            #3817    
                          Old August 25th, 2013 (10:41 PM).
                          physiq's Avatar
                          physiq physiq is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 8
                            Thank you. I like Ruby hack. I've downloaded it. :)
                              #3818    
                            Old August 26th, 2013 (1:02 PM).
                            Drakilax Drakilax is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2013
                              Posts: 1
                              I've only just started the game but already I love the soundtrack and area design.
                              It feels more realistic to have towns that aren't just a few houses in a large open space.
                                #3819    
                              Old August 30th, 2013 (8:02 PM).
                              Robo Prometheus Robo Prometheus is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2013
                                Posts: 1
                                I'm only 5 minutes into the game and I hear a Chrono Trigger track.

                                I love this game already.
                                  #3820    
                                Old September 2nd, 2013 (8:57 AM).
                                Hodor Hodor is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1
                                  I was on the part where you fight the vessel, but I flew away to train. I went to boulder city and when I went to the right it re-triggered a story event except everyone was invisible. Then I woke up in the house in the future but when i went outside, I was in control of a different npc. When i talked to my character the regualr cutscene continued and then I regained control of my character.


                                  The problem is that I cannot fly anywhere except the League, Leon Empire, Breeze Island, and Rainleaf town so it's really annoying. Is there anything to do in my game to fix this or am I stuck to walking for the remainder of my game?
                                    #3821    
                                  Old September 2nd, 2013 (12:49 PM).
                                  deathblade811 deathblade811 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1
                                    my riolu is level 34 and it hasent evolved D: any suggestions?
                                      #3822    
                                    Old September 2nd, 2013 (5:43 PM).
                                    destinedjagold's Avatar
                                    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                    Oh Hai Thar~
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2007
                                    Location: Philippines
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 8,591
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by deathblade811 View Post
                                    my riolu is level 34 and it hasent evolved D: any suggestions?
                                    Level it, don't let it faint, uh, I guess that's it? =/

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
                                    I was on the part where you fight the vessel, but I flew away to train. I went to boulder city and when I went to the right it re-triggered a story event except everyone was invisible. Then I woke up in the house in the future but when i went outside, I was in control of a different npc. When i talked to my character the regualr cutscene continued and then I regained control of my character.

                                    The problem is that I cannot fly anywhere except the League, Leon Empire, Breeze Island, and Rainleaf town so it's really annoying. Is there anything to do in my game to fix this or am I stuck to walking for the remainder of my game?
                                    PM me your saved file so I can investigate what happened, and so I can fix it for a next release.
                                    Anyway, talk to the pink pyramid so it'll let you fly to the Dragon Castle.
                                    __________________

                                      #3823    
                                    Old September 6th, 2013 (9:55 AM).
                                    EatNipples EatNipples is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2010
                                      Posts: 1
                                      There is no "pokemon" option available in my menu. Only pokedex, bag, player, save, option and exit....
                                      Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that? I am already past the 2nd E.M.
                                        #3824    
                                      Old September 6th, 2013 (11:54 PM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 29
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by EatNipples View Post
                                        There is no "pokemon" option available in my menu. Only pokedex, bag, player, save, option and exit....
                                        Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that? I am already past the 2nd E.M.
                                        Maybe you have not caught any poke except your starter or I think there is a problem with your ROM
                                          #3825    
                                        Old September 7th, 2013 (2:00 AM).
                                        Th3Duke99088's Avatar
                                        Th3Duke99088 Th3Duke99088 is offline
                                        Duke
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                                          Location: New York, USA
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 47
                                          I'm on the the ranger side and I'm in mineral cave and I go through it and I see the OW sprite for some awesome looking pokemon but it won't let me battle it or move out of the way to continue... I did the Team Earth side first and got past it but got stuck after you see the future... help... you probably answered this before but I'm too lazy to look through 154 pages of posts...
                                          __________________
                                          I shall pass through this world but once,
                                          Any good therefore that I can show
                                          to any human being,
                                          let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it
                                          for I shall not pass this way again.
                                          Closed Thread

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:13 PM.