• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry [Harry Potter Club] * NEW ASSIGNMENT: POST #48 *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
ASSIGNMENT TASK

Headmaster: Charlie Brown
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Student,

It is time for your first assignment as students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This assignment is a Spell Creation assignment.

Spells are an integral part of our world. In this assignment, you must create your own spell and send it to myself and the Heads of House for judging. You must include:
- the name of your spell
- how to use your spell
- a description of what your spell does
- what your spell looks like
- any other details you wish to include, to enhance your assignment

Assignments must be submitted by PM to myself, eros and no, no later than 11:59pm GMT+0, Tuesday 30th June.

Each submitted assignment will be awarded 10 House Points, and bonus House Points will be awarded to the top assignments, as decided by the Heads of House.

Speaking of House Points, all those who have made multiple posts have been awarded 5 House Points. Congratulations to: eros, Electrizard, Flushed, Venitardus, punkysaur, no, Jupiter, Arx, Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer, gio7sm and Quajutsu! Remember, you can earn House Points for being active and making high-quality posts!

Yours sincerely,

Charlie Brown
Headmaster

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I know this is a double post but ???? ITS EXCITING

JK Rowling basically just announced that a new PLAY - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - will be opening in London next year. It is NOT a prequel and she said we will understand why it isn't a novel when we see it! I'm excited.

Not a prequel?! Ooh this is really interesting news, thanks for sharing. Jealous of those who are in London!

Did anyone see/hear about the recent info on Pottermore where we learnt a bit more about the Dursleys' backstory and why they hate Harry so much? What do you guys think about it?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
oh god hopefully the spells aren't made public haha

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
I, RayZax, hereby accept the invitation to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Preffered House: HuppleBuff

Interested: Yeah I think so

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Quote:
I, AshShadow, hereby accept the invitation to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Preferred House: Gryffindor
Are you interested in becoming a Head of House? That would be cool!
Extra Info: Read the whole series 4 times, watched every movie twice! I'm a diehard fan of Harry Potter!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys! Unfortunately the last post made in this thread was on July 3rd, and it is well past the 30 days. You guys are more than welcome to remake this club if you like, though! If you have any questions, send me a private message. :)

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back