• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?
First ones to come into my mind is Ishida and Ichigo. I like their attitude towards each other, and their personalities match well :D

NOW HAND THE COOKIES ASDFGHJ;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?

My first thoughts are Urahara and Yoruichi; Isshin and Ryuuken; Ichigo and Ishida and... yeah, I think those are 3 good duos.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?
As a girl, there's not really much to choose from, since most of the hairstyles are pretty much the same. Except for Riruka's, which would be a total change in style for me. *shiver*
But if I were crossdressing, I'd probably want to get a wig and be Toushirou, I suppose.

Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?
Uhmmm.... Ichigo?

IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?
Deceive everyone with my innocence and then beat them up when their guard is down. >:)

Uhh definitely Ichigo and Ishida. Which is basically what the others said.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I suppose I'll answer these questions. xD

Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?
I kinda might wanna try Kensei's but I dunno if it would look good on me. xD At some point, I'll probably have to shave my head, so maybe I should just choose Ikkaku and get it over with. xD

Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?
Ahh...lesse...Ichigo, I suppose. xD I wouldn't wear what Chad wears, Ishida is too stuffy for me, and I don't care much about women's fashion. xD So, Ichigo it is!

IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?
Do we still have all our powers or soemthing? This question seems weird to me. xD

If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why

Idk why, but I think Orihime and Tatsuki could, if Tatsuki were up for it. xD Really, Orihime and anybody would have me rolling in hysterical laughter. xD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why

Idk why, but I think Orihime and Tatsuki could, if Tatsuki were up for it. xD Really, Orihime and anybody would have me rolling in hysterical laughter. xD
I thought of that, because back in the beginning of this arc, Orihime was showing off the comedy tips Tatsuki had been giving her.

But my first thought of a comedic pair in Bleach was 3rd seats of Squad 13, Kiyone and Sentaro.
Those two are always bickering with each other. :p

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
>If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?
Hmm, I would personally prefer Ganju with his sister (kukkaku). For many, many reasons. >:]

Years
Cold club

I didn't realize the Kido topic was here as well. :P

Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Name: Infinite Overdrive (I'd like to have a translation, but I think Overdrive translated into Japanese IS Overdrive. So... Mugen no Overdrive? XD)

Incantation: Take the thread of control into thy hands. Unravel and set everything loose. Rise before the fallen. Glory before the damned. Spread before the scrunched. Lengthen before the coiled. Open before the closed. Red bow. Blue thread. Black box. Yellow light. White particle. Imbibe, compress, release and disrupt.

Effects: This Kido affects the user in the way that it extracts his innate powers and forcibly brings them out. The Kido raises the power by 10 - so that an unreleased shinigami who uses this Kido would roughly have the same potential as his normal bankai state. The reishi store that the user himself has is irrelevant because this Kido takes in the reishi of the surrounding and converts them into the user's own, much like how a Quincy's reishi absorption works. This Kido also enhances the user's physical capabilities (for sudden increase in spiritual power without the equal amount of increment in physical power will cause the user's body to be unable to take the strain) in the way that it enables the user to cope with the heightened amount of spiritual input and to increase the cells' capability of producing energy and replacing damaged cells. Hayflick limit is not a problem here (since presumable a shinigami's cell physiology is different from a human... or a ninja)

What the Kido does is that it increases the speed, offense and defense of a shinigami tremendously. It enables the shinigami to reach into his powers even though he had previously no experience of them (e.g. bankai).. But obviously, those who haven't achieved bankai would not be adept enough to perform this spell in the first place. It also enables a shinigami who is skilled enough in reishi control to freely manipulate spiritual particles without actually absorbing them first, so you can suddenly make a Shakkaho appear behind an opponent, for example.

So basically, it's a combination of Tsunade's Creation Rebirth and Rock Lee's gates. Or Eon's bankai, but without the heightened amount of sensory input and enormous sense of pain.

Why the spell is forbidden: Obvious reason is obvious While the technique is dangerous if employed wrongly, the main reason behind the ban is because of the rate of reishi absorption of the technique. It is consumed in a rate such that the entire Soul Society would crumble into nothingness if a shinigami uses this technique for a period of even ten minutes. One could argue that the spiritrons in question doesn't really "go away" (conservation of energy and whatnot) but it would simply reduce everything into nothingness (the reishi that were once the roof of a building are now freely floating around). That's still a huge amount of damage though.

Though one doesn't really need to use this Kido to obliterate the universe... We know that /0 does tha- BOOM

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
(not much to say about the anime)

MANGA - oh yes backstories
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Manga:
Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Manga:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Smile! said:
Hayflick limit is not a problem here

You brought this up on purpose.
An easier way then Deus Ex-ing the Hayflick limit is just to say that telomerase becomes active/gets transcribed in cells during the Kido and therefore can divide indefinitely when needed (in a controlled fashion, you wouldn't want to get cancer, now would you?). Thy shall not assume.

Ingnoring the anime again?
I will not.
Anime:
Agreed, nothing new happened, so I will summarize it. Spoiler not even needed.
"It did sound like FURBLING! XD"

Manga:
Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Everyone posts about the manga before me... Oh well!
Spoiler:

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
Years
I would like to join ^^;

Zanpakuto Name:
Vagabundo
Type: Physical/Kido
Zanpakuto Spirit:A rough Western man with a leather duster that is worn out and a old walking cane. Tanned from westerly winds and with rough hands he gives out a gruff impression.
Release Command: Roam Vagabundo!
Shikai details: It is long cane with a symbol resembling a cross between a peace sign and cross at the top of it. When twirled it releases a dust storm that covers the battlefield. It gives the user the ability to see a little bit into the future therefore able to usually counter an enemy's moves.
Bankai Name :Vagabundo Primos!
Bankai Details: The cane is now sleek and black. The tips are constantly billowing dust and wild winds and the symbol is now etched in white on top. The user can now see minutes ahead in the future and is able to easily counter/avoid situations.

I wonder if Keiri will like this....

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I would like to join ^^;

Zanpakuto Name:
Vagabundo
Type: Physical/Kido
Zanpakuto Spirit:A rough Western man with a leather duster that is worn out and a old walking cane. Tanned from westerly winds and with rough hands he gives out a gruff impression.
Release Command: Roam Vagabundo!
Shikai details: It is long cane with a symbol resembling a cross between a peace sign and cross at the top of it. When twirled it releases a dust storm that covers the battlefield. It gives the user the ability to see a little bit into the future therefore able to usually counter an enemy's moves.
Bankai Name :Vagabundo Primos!
Bankai Details: The cane is now sleek and black. The tips are constantly billowing dust and wild winds and the symbol is now etched in white on top. The user can now see minutes ahead in the future and is able to easily counter/avoid situations.

Hmmm, that is an interesting Zanpakuto...although, it seems you forgot something in your post. Go check out the first post and find out what it is. ^__^

And, review time!
Anime:
Spoiler:

And Manga!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
ILP, Chad was recruited, and while Orihime could be a fullbringer, I get the feeling she's not :V
*Facepalm* duh. I think that was more manipulation, though.
I wonder what Kenpachi is doing?
Playing hide and seek with Yachiru.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

@GGJ, as Pikapal said, check the first post.

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
Years

Hmmm, that is an interesting Zanpakuto...although, it seems you forgot something in your post. Go check out the first post and find out what it is. ^__^

And, review time!
Anime:
Spoiler:

And Manga!
Spoiler:
Ah thanks, edited it in the original post ^^;

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, GGJ.
Are there any kind of constraints on the abilities of your zanpakuto?

Playing hide and seek with Yachiru.
That, or some candy-themed version of Marco Polo... ;p

And Manga!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back