The PokéCommunity Forums Entertainment & Media Video Games
Chit-Chat Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2015 (11:21 AM).

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
We must make Kiseki thread xDDDDD Btw, Cold Steel should be December, at least that's what my Lionheart edition pre-order says =D
I don't think there will be anything related to Gagharv trilogy, afaik that is not part of Kiseki series, right?
And it seems they want to give Kiseki series their full attention =D
As for EVO for Sen, that's probably also not gonna happen since they are already on Vita-tan =D
If we made a Kiseki thread, I assure that Netto, you, and myself will be the only ones frequenting it, lol. I'm just saying November - December to be on the safe side. It's almost definitely going to be a December release, but you never know, it can slip in at the last week for November.

Satoshi, don't kill the dreams... But, there have been references to Gagharv trilogy in the main Kiseki series. And Zemuria is only one continent that we've seen. So, it's not too out of the realm that the events of Gagharv can take place in the same world. Of course, this is tinfoil hat territory, and there isn't nearly enough evidence to confidently make this claim, haha.

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 12th, 2015 (4:41 AM).
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc View Post
If we made a Kiseki thread, I assure that Netto, you, and myself will be the only ones frequenting it, lol.
That's... actually more than 2 xDDDD

Quote:
I'm just saying November - December to be on the safe side. It's almost definitely going to be a December release, but you never know, it can slip in at the last week for November.
That... would be kinda bad since my goods are supposed to be released on December 15 :D

Quote:
Satoshi, don't kill the dreams... But, there have been references to Gagharv trilogy in the main Kiseki series. And Zemuria is only one continent that we've seen. So, it's not too out of the realm that the events of Gagharv can take place in the same world. Of course, this is tinfoil hat territory, and there isn't nearly enough evidence to confidently make this claim, haha.
But you will kill my wallet for imports if I have to import more thingies :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 12th, 2015 (12:07 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Just a heads up: tomorrow this DCC will be locked and unstickied in favor of a new surprise one!

Thought I'd bring this up now so people know where to look if a reply gets caught at the end of the thread.

I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply