• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
Its obvious Id go GREAT BALL catch it then give it to professor Willow to get some Rare Candys

Your traveling to your first Gym and find a wild jibanyan what do you do

A. Fight it
B. Catch it
C. Run
D. What the heck is a Yokai doing in a Pokémon Game?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
D. So you can begin questioning his existence in a different world which might doesn't make sense. At least he can get you some explanation even if that explanation is like bullsh!tting an essay task.

You meet with a female Ace Trainer and she challenged you into a battle. But you easily defeated most of her Pokémon with your only Infernape. She gave you the prize money for your victory, but the face she made didn't sound like she was thrilled with the match. Instead, she began to shed some tears and walked away. Hmm, what do you think the best thing to do next?

A. Catch up on her and cheer her up.
B. Ignore and also walk away.
C. Scold your Infernape for going all-out.
D. Make fun of her for losing the battle and ended up weeping away.

(Sounds like a moral test to me, lmao)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A. Cheer her up. I will get my Lilligant to cheer her up with a dance.

You are a Beauty in Alola. After losing in a battle to a Veteran the man tells you that he wants to take you on a date and if you accept will teach you how to battle better. What do you do?

A. Blush, toss your hair and accept the date.
B. Get frustrated. Just because I am a beauty does not mean I want to go on dates all the time.
C. Ask your Pokemon (Petilil and Steenee) for advice.
D. Refuse the date rudely and tell him you are busy shopping in Konikoni City.
E. Politely refuse the date but thank him for the kind offer. Manners don't cost nothing.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
F. Ignore the offer and look up for Smogon strategies so you can be twice as better as those casual teachings.

E. Because Veterans in Alola looks like "creeps". They may even slip away from the main goal and asking your Pokémon somehow can lead into the option A. And being rude will just make the Veteran chase you even further cause the aformentioned reason.

You are a Tyranitar, living inside the mountain heights and likes challenges. You fear nothing, and anyone who opposes you will be annihilated with your powerful TM move Streng-tuh. However, you still had some honor as you won't bother to battle with anyone that isn't certainly trying or unhealthy, which made a lot of neighboring Pokémon to held you on high regard. However, out comes a Mienshao challenging you into a battle amidst the vicious sandstorm. It appeared that the Mienshao himself is not at his prime state, so you might be having an easy time defeating him. Also, some thoughts came up into your mind. What should you do?

A. Quickly end the battle by executing the move right away and tell him to get better.
B. Stop the battle and tell Mienshao to come back later.
C. Invite him into a tea club instead.
D. Actually throw the battle and let Mienshao win as an achievement.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
C. I've got a four time weakness against this guy injured or not and he may or may not be faster than me. Time for tea and we both fight another day.

You are a young trainer in Alola. You have been fishing for Dhelmise for the past hour when suddenly up comes a Shiny Golden Magikarp. How do you react?

A. Yay A Shiny. Catch it and evolve it into Red Gyardos.
B. Catch the Shiny and carry on fishing. That Dhelmise will appear eventually.
C. Curse your luck. I seriously got a Shiny before a Dhelmise.
D. Kill the Shiny and carry on. You weren't planning to use it anyway.
E. Catch the Shiny and trade it on the GTS for a Legendary or something.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
B. But before carrying on with the fishing, gotta save first. Who knows the next thing that might appear is a *Kyogre and inevitably cannot catch them will draw in your insanity before you throw the 3DS into the pillow.

You were sleeping in your bed, until a bright light came through the window. You're curious since it's rare to have someone to make some kind of light during the nighttime like this--especially when you live not far from the coast and the direction is exactly from the sea. So you check out the window and somehow a huge island appeared in the middle of the sea. This freaked you out a bit, even the water level isn't affected by the mass, you're still not sure how come such thing can appear like that until you can find some explanation behind all this. But to think of what you have to do...

A Pack yourself and go into the island during this time asap.
B. Wait for a new day and go to the island tomorrow.
C. Ignore that and keep carry on with your normal life.
D. Ask if they also saw the happening yesterday.
E. [insert your choice here, can be any but no explicit stuff]

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
A. Clearly this is mirage island from RSE, and I cannot just wait until tomorrow.

You are Mewtwo, the Pokemon of legend. After being saved twice by Ash, you go to a new island with your cloned Pokemon. There, you relax for 5 years until a mysterious group of people in all white clothing come to your island. They capture all of the cloned Pokemon, but are unable to use them on you. You must now...

A. Destroy this group for daring to come to your island and attack and capture your friends.
B. Find out more information about this group. Who are they, why are they here, and what do they want.
C. Flee the island and find someway to counter attack them.
D. Surrender to them.
E. (make it up)

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
Post 350! Let's continue!

E, mixture of D and A. Pretend to get captured, then destroy them from the inside.

How about... what do you do if you are surrounded by a horde of Mimikyu, summoning one Gengar each?

A. [insert Pokémon here], go!
B. ... *flees*
C. The Thrifty Supermarket is full of ghosts! *throws Poké Ball at a Mimikyu*
D. Well, Gengar is powerful, right? *throws Poké Ball at a Gengar*

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A. Vileplume Go! The Flower Pokemon has got me out of plenty of problems before.

You are Erika's most trusted Gym Trainer and you have caught a strange old man peeking into Celadon Gym. This has made you angry and as Erika is asleep you have authority to solve the situation. What do you do next?

A. Exit the Gym and yell at the Old Man for being strange and order him to leave immediately.
B. Send out your Vileplume and hit the strange man with a Solar Beam attack.
C. Invite the Strange man in for tea and give him a strange beverage that will transform him into a Pokemon or Aroma Lady you can't remember which.
D. Wake Erika up and get her to deal with it.
E. Turn the tables by staring at the old man and scaring him into running away.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
B. Considering the rest options won't change his personality, it would be best to obliterate this old man once and for all.

You are a Depot Agent taking the Lost-n-Found duty in the subway. One day, you found a peculiar item that may be left by a passenger. It looks shiny and big, maybe worth a ton if you were to trade it to the item maniacs. Well... who knows until you decide what to do. So, what would you do?

A. Keep the said item and give it to a trainer (main protagonist for instance).
B. Keep the said item and place it in your house.
C. Leave the said item.
D. Keep the said item and sell it for a good amount of money.
E. Commit sudoku as a honored act to praise the said item.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A. That girl with the white hat hs more use for this Interesting Stone than I do.

You are a young girl in Hoenn. You dislike battling but adore contests. You have reached the Master Rank but you and your Pokemon always lose to a blue haired girl with an Altaria. What do you do next?

A. Keep doing as you are doing. You will win a contest one day you hope.
B. Befriend the blue haired girl. You might gain a new friend and learn some contest tricks in the process.
C. Feed your Pokemon lots of Rainbow Pokeblocks so the judges can't help but notice your Pokemon.
D. Get the local villainous team to remove the girl from contests. Note there's no guarantee the villainous team will be successful and they certainly won't help you for free.
E. Retire from entering contests and take employment at the Flower Shop near Rustboro.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Gonna go with choice A here! The only way to get better is to keep practicing!

You encounter a Mimikyu for the first time in your life, but you have absolutely no idea what it is! What will you do?

(a) Aww, it's a Pikachu! Go hug that thing!
(b) Whoa, that looks creepy... Might be best to run away from this place.
(c) Well, a new Pokémon is a new Pokémon. Gotta catch 'em all, yeah?
(d) Hey, wait. That's just a costume! Pull off the costume and see what it really looks like!

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Docile until it saw a Pikachu, and D is pretty much regrettable. (RIP Meowth) Catching it is impossible without Poké Balls, might as well run anyway.

You are a student in a Pokémon University. You made a lot of friends and gets to know even better about effective battles. Additionally, you rose in ranks as the top student in your class. You then competed in a yearly competition with the other top ranking and they're a piece of cake for you. Good times and hard times, now it's just a matter of time for you to face your last opponent in the final match. You walked your way through the corridor to win the most rewarding grand prize which is 1 million Pokédollars, until you saw your final opponent to be the same age as you, rotating the wheels of his wheelchair to battle. Both sides supports each other, your friends don't want you to lose, and the other side also cheered him on how he deserved the win for the talent he has as a Pokémon Trainer. He only smiled back, and murmured about his wish, and so takes out his Poké Ball to show that he's ready. For whatever reason your opponent wants to win the prize as well, you began thinking about the possibility and outcomes.

A. Keep your own spirit undettered and win the battle through the heat.
B. Don't go all out and stage the loss to let him win the battle and feel the glory of the indecisive match.
C. Act as if you had some kind of inner faulty defect and collapse to postpone the battle.
D. Win the battle, but bestow the prize upon him for him deserving the money more than yourself.
E. Do the Team Skull pose.

Meadow

Years
Man, now THAT is a tough choice... Let's just wing it and do the Team Skull pose! >:3 Just kidding, just kidding. I think (D) sounds like the most appropriate choice here. Getting the prize seems to be his main goal, and you can still give him an honest battle along with it!

You are randomly approached by a Bewear. The Bewear looks sad, and you get the feeling that it reeeeally wants to hug someone. What will you do?

(a) Aww, poor thing! LET IT HUG YOU.
(b) No way, you are not letting that thing hug you. Ignore it.
(c) Find a Bewear enthusiast who would wouldn't mind getting squeezed to death...
(d) Run away as fast as you can.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Fear and anxiety D.!!!!!!!! (。ŏ_ŏ)

You're in Eterna Forest, trying to find your way out. Then after a while of wandering, you see a silhouette of a person who turns out to be Cheryl Gardenia. She's standing by the Old Chateau when suddenly, she opens the door and is about to enter! What will you do?

A. Follow her inside, but be quiet then if she is about to be murdered, save her
B. Follow her inside, then find the perfect oppurtunity to temporarily pair up.
C. Ignore her and keep looking for the exit
D. Call out and possibly save her from being killed before she enters
E. Challenge her to a battle

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
D
You have been offered a spot at the Aether Foundation in person!
A) Go into hiding
B) Politely decline
C) OMG YES
D) Say yes because you're afraid
E) Research the current leadership's questionable past as part of Team Skull...

Meadow

Years
If we're being honest, I'd probably say yes just because I'm afraid haha, so let's go with D!

You notice you are being followed by a wild Stunfisk. What will you do?

(a) Name it "Fluffy" and keep it as a pet!
(b) Pretend it isn't there, and... uh, keep walking?
(c) Scream while running as fast as you can.
(d) Feed it a Thunderstone! I bet you wanna know what happens, right?

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
I think I will call it "Fluffy" and keep it as a pet. I like this weird fish Pokemon anyway lol!

You are training your Pikachu when suddenly you encounter a wild Golem which appears quite angry. You have no other Pokemon and you know that your Pikachu's electric attack won't work against this guy. What do you do now?
(a) Call Pikachu back in the Pokeball and run for your life.
(b) Try to fight back and use your Pikachu's non-electric attacks
(c) Try your luck and throw a Pokeball
(d) Try to calm this guy by offering it some food.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
D. It always worked with James... let's just hope the golem reasons and
considers we're giving them no reason to cause harm...
Lunick & Solana COULD endure falling golems tho', right?

Uhm... let me think this up...
You got yourself in an odd place you can't easily describe... (don't ask how you got there xP)
you see rock masses levitating here and there, and the sky isn't there...
Suddenly, whilst roaming aimlessly, a humongous pok?mon, floating through the
distorted space, descends upon you, their glowing red eyes piercing through your very soul.
You remember reading somewhere about them...
The device you carry confirms your thoughts : on the screen flashes the name "Giratina"
...what now?

A- Challenge them and see if they can outclass your teammates
B- See this? This is Silph's experimental ball : the master ball!
C- Uhm... I don't have a master ball, maybe I could go for a dusk ball or a timer ball instead?
D- I have a master ball, but I'm not going to use it (dusk balls/timer balls)
E- How about gently asking them the way out? xP
F- Maybe Giratina would enjoy a few delicacies from the old world...?
G- I'm gonna befriend them and get their data onto the styler's browser! Capture On!
H- Do whatever you want : I'm going to hug that thing!
I- I'm gonna unleash my creativity in this custom option! xD

Uhm... should I change it...?

Last edited:
Years
Since the rules are multiple choice of 4 options I think we gotta make the choices not quite so many next time :p
But glad you're feeling creative!

I) Call on the Lake guardians for help. Uxie the being of knowledge will share Giratina's memories with me so I can learn about it. Mesprit, the being of emotion will show me what this creature is feeling. It looks menacing, but it must be lonely down here. Azelf, the being of willpower will give me the courage and strategy to capture Giratina and become a worthy trainer.
-----------------------------------------

Now Here's my scenario...

You are traveling with Pikachu your starter Pokemon but you have been struggling to win battles. Its speed isn't bad, but its not always fast enough. Its attacking power is low on its own. It keeps getting knocked out on you. What to do?

A) Stop and level grind if we must. He can learn some good moves. Once we get a z crystal for this lil guy or a light ball he will be just fine. I like Pikachu and won't give up!

B) Get a thunderstone and evolve Pikachu into a Raichu. Raichu is much faster and can still do decent damage while holding useful items.

C) Store Pikachu in the PC for the time being. I can't carry it now, but maybe later on I'll find some use for it.

D) Release Pikachu. I don't want Pikachu or Raichu. There are better electric Pokemon that I can catch.

Last edited:
Back