Oh god the bees

Age 22
Male
:noitacoL
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted May 8th, 2019
1,055 posts
11.6 Years
Not sure what is happening if it is just me but the download link is not working
Can't access to the download website, can you give us another link please ?
The download link crashed for me... Do you thinkk you could make another download link? like mediafire or something?
This program sounds amazing. I am not too sure how to open it though on the mac. Could someone please help me?
The link isn't working :( can you please fix it?
^What they all said lol
I guess you guys didn't notice, but MEH is a dead project. Its successor is Awesome Map Editor, which is hopefully going to release its first stable beta before the end of the year.

TheGoldenRiolu

A.K.A. Cuprite1024

Male
Adventuring in Alola
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted April 11th, 2018
103 posts
2.9 Years
Your .ZIP download doesn't work. I clicked on it and this is what popped up. I refreshed the page multiple times and it still gave me this.
Is there a better .ZIP download?
(And I'm using Google Chrome.)

That moment when you realize you have way too many ideas for your own good.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer

Male
Phillipines
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 15th, 2019
562 posts
5.8 Years
Your .ZIP download doesn't work. I clicked on it and this is what popped up. I refreshed the page multiple times and it still gave me this.
Is there a better .ZIP download?
(And I'm using Google Chrome.)
Link doesn't work
I'm sorry, I am new here, I seem to be unable to download the ZIP file. Does anybody else know why this could be?
( I am using Firefox)
Guys, this project is DEAD. So there's a little bit of chance that the links will be fixed.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of Light!

Age 26
Male
Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Online now
Posted June 28th, 2019
1,594 posts
11.6 Years
Shiny Quagsire no longer works on MEH. But anyone is more than welcome to fork the source code and continue development on it if anyone wants to. Also, anyone is welcome to compile from source. That's the best thing about free and open source software. Also, this software is written in Java, so it's cross-platform anyways.
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
If you need to disable my signature, please give me advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thank you!
All credits for the avatar since 2008 goes to shorty-antics-27 (fanart account)! Thank you! ^^
Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
It's time to change the future...
to a positive direction!
Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher

Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)

Miggiz125s

Nothing interesting here...

Male
New Bark Town, Johto
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
56 posts
99 Days
I may be doing something wrong here but how do you open it?
Advertiser Content