• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
Years
This hack is amazing! it was my inspiration for rom hacking!

one question, where do you find kyruem?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Okay, so my fossil-collecting has hit another dead end... I have

Cranidos, Shieldon, and Lilleep from the Zhery region

Omanyte, Kabuto, and Aerodactyl from the Lauren region

and I don't remember where Archen came from.

Which leaves: Anorith and the fossil turtle... anyone know where these fossils are?

Years
finishd it,i liked new features like flying on skarmory in real,didnt liked that it was to easy i deafeted all yust with giratina,only ash was little challange,and many npc were reapeting same things and short dull story,but eny hack that is completed has +5 from me.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Are there any instructions on how to bypass the white screen? Can this game also be played on GPSP?

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
can anybody tell me what I got to do when I get to Drakebreath?

Before u get to Drakebreath City, u go to TEAM STREAM BASE, defeat evryone there and get a thing9 i dont remember its name) and bring it to Prof. Jasmine. then go to Drakebreath City and meet the Gym Leader in Mt. Draken, and come to GYm to get badge

Years
Ugh, i really want to try this rom but 4shared is taking so long to load ASDFGHJKL;'

Anywayz, just wondering, can you just play the file directly in VBA? Or is some patching thingamajig required?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
dude this hack is awesome, and i hope he updates it with the b&w pokemons, thank you, i last played pokemon in the d&p version, it's time to revive my pokemon days :)) thank you :D

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Finished the game: became world champion, at least. It's just sad that every Pokemon game never recognizes you as a champion. You just get privileges like legends but you still can go back to the elite 4, etc.

micky

Legendary Hunter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2016
I just cant play it at all :(

It just goes to a white screen when i start it

It just goes to a white screen when i start it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Hey that link on official website for GBA english version is dead. Can you reupload it please?

Years
dude this hack is awesome, and i hope he updates it with the b&w pokemons, thank you, i last played pokemon in the d&p version, it's time to revive my pokemon days :)) thank you :D

This game is complete with pokemon from every generation(just not every single pokemon, since you can't fit over 600 pokemon on a gba rom).

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
I just beat the world championship and wanted to go to orange islands but MT Draken is blocked by a guy saying ordinary people can't get in.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
I would love to play this hack but no matter how many roms I try to patch or different emulators I try I can't get it to work if someone has any tips I would love to hear them.

Years
For ppl having problem with the white screen:
Just enter gbata in google. download the GBATA program use the program to repatch the light platinum rom. after that there won't be any white screen.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Help !!!! i patched the ips with pokemon ruby rom and everything else but it still doesn't work with vba... and this is not my first time playing a hack .... i've played a lot of them

For ppl having problem with the white screen:
Just enter gbata in google. download the GBATA program use the program to repatch the light platinum rom. after that there won't be any white screen.

It still didnt work can u please email me the patched rom to [email protected] .... Thanks

Last edited:
Back