• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Crimson Skies (AUGUST 2016 DEMO 2.0, 30 HOURS LONG AND 7 GYMS)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
Do you think you could increase encounter rate for Zigzagoon and decrease the chance for him having gluttony? Because I encounter almost no Zigzagoon, and when I finally do encounter one it has gluttony.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
Apparently Teleport is broken, it only allows you to teleport back to your home.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
nice work... is it still progress?

Yes.

Do you think you could increase encounter rate for Zigzagoon and decrease the chance for him having gluttony? Because I encounter almost no Zigzagoon, and when I finally do encounter one it has gluttony.

Encounter rates may be changed but ability rates will not. It is always a 50/50 chance between the two abilities it can have.

Apparently Teleport is broken, it only allows you to teleport back to your home.

Just tested and it seems you are right, this will be fixed in a future patch/update.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
Hi! I just wanna say that this is an awesome fan game. But I wanna ask, is it really laggy at some areas? or it's just my specs?

Last edited:

Florio

Years
Hi! I just wanna say that this is an awesome fan game. But I wanna ask, is it really laggy at some areas? or it's just my specs?

It is likely your specs, as some areas with lots of connected maps can get very laggy. It is fine on my computer but if your computer is slower/older, than yes it can be a problem.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 27, 2016
Hey, I was just wondering where you can find a thunderstone? because I'm at bushback town and I still haven't found one yet :/ Also is there anyway to evolve trade evos like gurdurr?

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2021
There is an error when I try to pick up an egg from the hidden grotto. Are there daycares in this game?

Florio

Years
Hey, I was just wondering where you can find a thunderstone? because I'm at bushback town and I still haven't found one yet :/ Also is there anyway to evolve trade evos like gurdurr?

You can buy a Thunder Stone in the department store at Rundown City, which is the next destination after Bushback.
For trade evos like gurdurr, you have to take them to Grandrich City, and bring them to the Evolution Guru.

There is an error when I try to pick up an egg from the hidden grotto. Are there daycares in this game?

It might have just been that specific Grotto as they should be fully working... Can you tell me which Grotto you found this error at?
And the daycare is on Route 12.

Florio

Years
It was the hidden grotto in dingy forest but it started working again.

Hey thanks I fixed the problem, it happens when it tries to generate one of the Pokemon you can get from the egg there. It will be applied to the next update.

Years
This game looks cool!!! Could you make it possible for the player to change his clothes? And where can i find a staryu? Will you have experience when you catch a pokemon?

Last edited:

Lunarly

(●´ω`●)
Years
  • Age 25
  • US
  • Seen Feb 2, 2019
Great game so far! I was wondering where I can find the move reminder and move deleter in the game?

Florio

Years
This game looks cool!!! Could you make it possible for the player to change his clothes? And where can i find a staryu? Will you have experience when you catch a pokemon?

Having the player be able to change clothes and style is definitely something that I am interested in. However, I would need help from a Spriter for that, and probably a scripter too. So if anyone is wanting to help with that, do message me.
Staryu can be found by fishing in the waters of Route 24/25, Waterway Pass, SeaBreeze Town and CenoStone City.
EXP upon catching Pokemon is already in the game.

Great game so far! I was wondering where I can find the move reminder and move deleter in the game?

They are both in a house located in RunDown City, which is between the 4th and 5th badge.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 9, 2016
how do i get a charmander in this game?
and before anyone tells me to win the tournament in grandrich city please know that I won almost 20-25 tournament and I got every starter except charmander, tepig and bulbasaur. honestly i don't really mind if i don't get tepig and bulbasaur I just wan a charmander. if someone knows who to get him/her please let me know.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Where can I found the mega stone of Gallade???? If some knows where to find the mega stone of gallade

Last edited:

Florio

Years
how do i get a charmander in this game?
and before anyone tells me to win the tournament in grandrich city please know that I won almost 20-25 tournament and I got every starter except charmander, tepig and bulbasaur. honestly i don't really mind if i don't get tepig and bulbasaur I just wan a charmander. if someone knows who to get him/her please let me know.

It is the GrandRich City Tournament, you just had bad luck. In the future I plan to have a GTS Trading System for the game so getting the Pokemon you want won't be so hard, since you can just trade another person for one.

Where can I found the mega stone of Gallade???? If some knows where to find the mega stone of gallade

It's on Route 2

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 24, 2020
For some odd reason the game doesn't start up for me. i click on the game icon and it doesn't work.

could there be any reason for it? because every pokemon game i've downloaded so far worked just fine except this one.

Back