• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Current Pokemon: #589 Escavalier

escavalier.gif

Since LegendChu has been gone for a while and the last Pokemon Race went inactive, I've decided to make this a continuation of The Pokemon Race Version 4.1.

Here's a recap of the Rules of the Game:-
  • We start off with a Pokémon with 10 HP & with each successive post you can either add or remove 1 HP from the Pokémon.
  • When a Pokémon hits either 0 or 20 HP, the Pokémon is put into the 'Discarded' or 'Saved' list based on which it hit (i.e. 0 or 20).
  • Count up if you like the Pokémon, count down if you don't like it!
  • Once the first Pokémon is finished (i.e. hits either 0 or 20), we move onto the next Pokémon (according to National Pokedex Number).
  • We continue in the National Pokédex order until all 802 Pokémon have been sorted.
  • Try to keep conversation flowing between posts - all posts must be relevant to Pokémon since its Pokémon Trivia!

SAVED

Spoiler:

DISCARDED

Spoiler:

Since this will be a continuation of The Pokemon Race Version 4.1, I'll list the Pokemon that have been saved in that version and in this version. You can refer to The Pokemon Race Version 4.1 to see for yourself, although a lot of Pokemon that have been saved and discarded there are not listed.

For a complete list of Pokemon Saved & Discarded in the first version, please refer to The Pokemon Race Version 4.0.

We left off at Altaria, so that Pokemon is next.
altaria.gif

I'll vote this cute Pokemon up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It becomes part Fairy when it Mega Evolves, allowing it to become really good defensively, as well as offensively.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Even if Altaria had been overshadowed both offensively and defensively prior to ORAS, it is still a comfy Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

I've never used one in the main games, but Zangoose is also good in the PMD games and in Pokemon Duel.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It is interesting to note that Zangoose and Seviper can breed with each other, despite being sworn enemies.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

It would've been interesting if Ash or one of his companions got a Zangoose in the anime. It could've been a nice rival for Jessie's Seviper.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Zangoose is safe. Up next is Seviper.

seviper.gif

I like this Pokemon, I'll vote it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back