• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Team Plasma

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
I hope there's a time-machine. Or something like that. With Unova being an all-round more 'high-tech' region anyway and two years into the future?
That would be a good way of exploring Team Plasma/N's past.

Just a thought ;)

Just a little fact I found out about Black and White 2...
Giovanni is back.

Now I'm totally confused. :O there's so much incredibly cool stuff going on in these games, my brain is struggling to compute it all... It's all a bit, well... Much isn't it? It's like they're putting everything they've got into these games.
Maybe it's the end of an era? Maybe they're planning to introduce sixth gen in a whole new style???????
Hope not :)

PS: team plasma kind of annoy me. And N's story is depressing. :( lol

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Just a thought ;)

Just a little fact I found out about Black and White 2...
Giovanni is back.

Now I'm totally confused. :O there's so much incredibly cool stuff going on in these games, my brain is struggling to compute it all... It's all a bit, well... Much isn't it? It's like they're putting everything they've got into these games.

Everyone is pretty sure that Giovanni is just there for world tournament inclusion. People agree that he's not a part of the storyline. If he was I'd be mad because they just can't put one random evil team leader in there. *stares obviously at avatar*

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It also looks like they have a HQ this time like Team Galactic did in Platinum, hopefully they will be more involved in the storyline.
I'm glad to see that they have an actual HQ this time.
Where do you think their HQ is located? Perhaps the HQ is N's castle rebuilt with added rooms (the castle was big but we really didn't see much of it at all).

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
flyingship.jpg

So has anyone seen this on serebii? cause I think we just found Plasma HQ

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I just noticed. I'm curious as to why it's flying though, unless it's harnessing energy from Kyurem considering it came from the space, or something...?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It certainly looks cool, whatever it is. Sort of like a ghost ship, in many ways, from the piratey days of yore. It does seem to fit with what was shown in the animated trailer, so this news is making me quite excited! :D

blue

gucci
Years
is the trailer out now? maybe there are more clues to what the boat is in the trailer.

Nothing has been released yet but we may see something in Pokemon Smash tomorrow hopefully. With only two weeks to go they need to reveal quite a bit in a short space of time so I can see these next two weeks being very informative.

Years
Since they released something last week they will hopefully show something this week. I hope they show more of the shadow triad, lately they haven't been focus on much since the animated trailer...we still don't know their role in Plasma's new scheme...what ever that is...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I think the ship is more than likely where the main character, rival, and Cheren were seen with the new Plasma. My guess is that's their new hideout, and they travel the region with it, intimidating and scaring people to do their will. Those jerks!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think that is a rocket on the back if I can see it correctly, there have been stranger things in Pokémon after all.

Why would there be a rocket? Doesn't rocket mean it travels at a fast speed and not actually kinda floats. XD; I'm sure even with a rocket it wouldn't be able to keep the same direction.

Years
Has anyone else noticed the bottom of the picture yet? The 4 random balls/buildings? What are those?
I see solar panels on the sails of that flying ship/maybe T.P. HQ. You think that Team Plasma has suddenly gone eco-friendly? Maybe that's their new objective, to stop all Trainers and Pokemon from littering. I don't know if I'm being serious or not...

Years
Well pollution hurts Pokemon so it would make sense for them to be eco friendly...
Their objective might be the same to free Pokemon and get N to return similar to Team Rocket which still tried to make money (the Slowpoke debacle) and trying to get Giovanni to return at the same time.

Years
The two things are similar colors so I guess it's easy to confuse but yeah those are the buildings of what seems to be Opelucid.
I do wonder how they got that ship though...one would imagine Team plasma went bankrupt after N left...

Years
Question: But the Futuristic Opelucid City WAS ONLY for Black (right?) So... can't we scratch Opelucid City off as an option? Anyways what would they be doing in Drayden's/Iris' home turf? They'll just be swatted/burned/Hyper Beamed out of the sky.
As for the ship... maybe... they got a rich sponsor?

Back