• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The other day I bought a bunch of boxes/packs/tins and out of everything that i pulled, my favorite was a Holographic Cobalion from HS Unleashed.

I recently started a youtube channel and i made a video showing a ton of awesome pulls that i got from opening a bunch of stuff. If you decide to watch i hope you enjoy! =D

Advertising your YouTube channel is not allowed anywhere on this forum, though you can put the video into the YouTube tags to allow discussion of the videos here!

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
2 Full arts

Pulled 2 full arts from 2 booster packs out of a zekrom tin. Got thundurus and cobalion, Would post picture but havent made 15 posts.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
I had a small spending spree on booster packs. and I will post the video once they arrive and I've uploaded it to youtube. I bought 3 Shadowless Base Set, 3 Unlimited Base set and 3 1st edition Jungle Booster Packs. I refrained from buying 1st edition fossil because I already got half that set because I bought a booster box some time ago in 1st edition form. So I am likely to pull something good

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
I got 6 packs in the mail today. Three Shadowless and Three 1st Ed Jungle. Got one good pull and two okay ones.

Have to excuse me i am in my Pj's. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
Years
I got eight Dark Explorers packs from Walmart today (yes, Walmart has them early!). My major pulls were RH Random Receiver, RH Dark Patch, and a normal Raikou EX! I also pulled a FA Entei EX at a prerelease.

Years
I went to two pre-releases over the weekend so I pulled lots of cards from Dark Explorers. Notable ones include two Darkrai EX (one of each rarity) a Kyogre EX full holo and an Entei EX. I also pulled a bunch of reverse holofoil cards too, most of which you can see in the deck I posted in the deck building section.

Nesferxty

*90s Kid Forever*
Years
First Post in a new forum, yey :D

Bought a Kyurem Tin and pulled a Shaymin EX but that was the only thing really notable. Doesn't matter though cause I filled quite a few gaps in my collection :)

Last edited:
Years
Wow! You know I've been creeping these forums for years (certain boards specifically) and I completely forgot about the TCG section. I started collecting Pokemon cards again a couple months ago, and I must say my collection has grown quite a bit.

Today I bought mini-box with a Shiny Piplup on the front that came with 3 booster packs; Power Keepers EX, Crystal Guardians EX and Diamond and Pearl Secret Wonders. I believe the best card I pulled was an Aggron EX which I plan on putting in my main deck which consists of Steel and Dark Pokemon (Steel is the majority).

I think I'll start making videos of opening booster packs; share the excitement with other people eh? heh

Years
Got a booster box of Dark Explorers and pulled 2 Raikou EX (one of each) and a Groudon EX. I also got a rev holo Dark Patch and Random Receiver as well as a bunch of other stuff. I wanted to get one more Darkrai EX but no such luck.

Years
Someone offered me £10 for my full art Kyogre EX and I was tempted to do it. I figured though, that I'll be able to get a better offer if I wait longer though.

Years
Noob question why is Boosters referred to as Blisters half the time?.

Because that's what the packaging is called that the booster packs come in when sold individually at major retailers. Those ones that have a single sheet of cardboard for the back and the plastic window on the front that holds the cards in the package are what are considered blister packs.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Because that's what the packaging is called that the booster packs come in when sold individually at major retailers. Those ones that have a single sheet of cardboard for the back and the plastic window on the front that holds the cards in the package are what are considered blister packs.

Yep I get it now, I often see cardboard packs of boosters on ebay.

Highly considering buying a 1st ed Spanish booster pack for $355.00. Keeping in mind I am a collector and only have eyes on staring and admiring them and not playing with them. A 1st edition spanish charizard for example is worth more than an Unlimited one. What I like about the spanish set is the name of the pokemon is still in english regardless of everything else in spanish.

The box will end up up to $200 cheaper than any unlimited box i might try and pursue and as i said staring at the art and calling it Charizard in 1st edition is all i care about. The fact that they are shadowed also doesn't worry me too much.

Thoughts?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back