• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I think that's to prevent people from building up any army of sockpuppets to take over the forums with 30 alts while there's really only 1 person just spamming up the forum, not very sure myself but it's my best guess tbh. That and it sounds like the alternative to name changing due to the nature of this forum apparently being in peril should screen names on here be changed all too often. Idk, a few mods talked about that stuff before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

About this.

I have no idea what penalty is given for breaking the alternate account rule, but I really hope it doesn't result in an instant perma-ban since I have a mostly clear record with only 3 out of 20 points.

I'm actually rather afraid that I'll get banned for this.

You're likely to get infracted; I told you twice now that you can't post twice in a row despite what account you are using. :/

Ice Car

Banned
Years

You're likely to get infracted; I told you twice now that you can't post twice in a row despite what account you are using. :/

So it's going to be because of the double posting and not because I was blatantly breaking the rules about posting on multiple accounts?

Edit: Okay, that works for me.

HAHA OH ****

There are 4 Admins online right now.

Last edited:

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I wish I still had some green tea with me, because if I had some while listening to the GTA 3 main theme right now I'd be in ****ing nostalgia heaven man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back