• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] The Great British Bake-off

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Dunstan's Diary
Chapter I: Grookey is in the heart.

A new adventure has finally started! Spent the arvo watching Youtube videos of Leon dominating another exhibition match.

My energetic neighbour Hop came over (who is channeling major Hau vibes with some of his mannerisms) and we met Leon and his Charizard at the train station. #numtot

Leon, the kind and generous soul he is, gave me a Pokemon - my very own partner, Treble the Grookey. Hop chose a Sobble and Leon chose the Fire-type Scorbunny because, in his words, he wants to set everyone's hearts on fire. Look, fair enough.

Hop and I went on a little adventure in a foggy forest and got attacked by a mysterious illusion of a Pokemon, all to save a Wooloo (which btw are even cuter in Galar than all the promo material. I want 10.)

Said goodbye to my mum on the way to the next town and caught a bunch of Pokemon -- Mister the Nickit, Eleanor the Skwovet, Lambda the Wooloo and Flappy the Rookadee. Made it to the town and decided to do a bit of shopping with the 'pocket money' my mum gave me ($32k, jeez, she's loaded). Toyed with the idea of buying a new backpack but thought it would be a bit dog to get rid of my dad's old bag so quickly (rip, this is all I have left of him).

Made it to Route 2 and spent some time catching some more Pokemon, surprised at how many new Pokemon are available earlygame. Boxed Eleanor and a newly caught Galarian Zigzagoon, Dotty, and added some new team members: Lizzie the Yamper and Leonardo the Chewtle. Really enjoying it so far though part of me was expecting voice acting in the cutscenes, maybe just cos I'm playing on a TV it feels like there should be voiceacting???

AND I'm glad I avoided leaks because I had no idea of most of these earlygame Pokemon's existence!!

Current Team.
Treble (Grookey), Lv 9
Flappy (Rookadee), Lv 8
Lambda (Wooloo), Lv 7
Leonardo (Chewtle), Lv 7
Lizzie (Yamper), Lv 6
Mister (Nickit), Lv 5

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Lovin' your colour scheme. :D And all your nicknames. Treble is such a good name for Grookey!!!

LMAO @ dad's bag. If you're a girl it's your mom's bag but I definitely had the same feeling of, "I... probably shouldn't come home 20 minutes later having thrown out her bag..."

Back