• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
A little help?

Can anyone here explain to me what I must get to play this game? Do I have to download anything? I'm having a few issues :E

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
WHere is the 4h gym? I seem to have skipped it and gone to the 5th already

Edit: And the 6th, I seem to keep skipping gyms...

4th Badge comes after the 6th :P Just keep going.

Can anyone here explain to me what I must get to play this game? Do I have to download anything? I'm having a few issues :E

You need a fire red rom, and an emulator. Then apply the ips file to the rom, and play it on the emulator.

where can i get waterfall? Where can i get ditto i want to breed? And wheres 8th gym?

8th gym is in Crimson City and you get waterfall after you beat that gym. Also Ditto is on routes 19 and 20.

What kind of emulator would I need to run this?

VBA or no$gba should work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Err sorry for bugging you but but do i get to the sixth gym? I just finished the seventh and I'm not sure how to proceed :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Thanks. How would I apply the hack to FireRed?

Also, you should probably add these questions to the FAQ. Lots of people seem to be asking.

I think you can just open up the ips file and tell it to patch the fire red rom, but I'm not sure. If not then you can download the Lunar ips patching program.
I might add it to the FAQ later, but it's been answered so many times in other threads already. We'll see. :P

Err sorry for bugging you but but do i get to the sixth gym? I just finished the seventh and I'm not sure how to proceed :(

I have no idea how you skipped the sixth gym, because you need that badge to use strength, and you can't even get to the 7th gym without strength. So I don't know where you are.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
The 7th gym is at Ciprus right? I don't have the strength tm yet but i was able to get there with surf. Could you tell me what city I get the 6th badge at? The only TMs i have are Cut and Surf if that helps

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
1656708495.png

Sllew explain to me what this is and why it is written in Italian?

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
So far so good, up to the first gym, and at first I felt a little weary since the beginning started of similar to FireRed (like you said) but kept me in with the dialouge.

And in response to the post above mine with the screenshot....wow didn't see that coming. Kinda makes things strange...wonder where that line of dialouge came from?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
The 7th gym is at Ciprus right? I don't have the strength tm yet but i was able to get there with surf. Could you tell me what city I get the 6th badge at? The only TMs i have are Cut and Surf if that helps

7th gym is in Rem City, and 6th gym is in Largas City.

1656708495.png

Sllew explain to me what this is and why it is written in Italian?

Wtf, I don't even know where to begin lol.
No idea why there is Italian in there and no idea how you got stuck in the fence.
Did you patch the game over an italian version of fire red?

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
7th gym is in Rem City, and 6th gym is in Largas City.

Wtf, I don't even know where to begin lol.
No idea why there is Italian in there and no idea how you got stuck in the fence.
Did you patch the game over an italian version of fire red?

No I used a rom English normally ..
That's funny xD
Anyway good game. Who can tell me where you beat the fourth medal?
I was stuck.

Years
I cant find the 4th badge, i have the 5th and 7th, where am i supposed to find the 4th gym leader,and the 6th? i have backtraced through the map as well.

I guess its due to a missing HM, as i only got HM Cut and HM Surf.

Years
I had a question about the game's plot.

Spoiler:

Years
Where do i get the Pokeflute? after i defeated the leader in Largas a man talked about it, but i dont know where to get it?

Back