• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
so What is Your Team Once you get This Game My Team Once I get This Game Should Be Like This
1-Samurott (Since i Picked Snivy in White i Decided to give it a try)
2-Lucario (one of my all Times Favorite Pokemon)
3-Ampharos (I Decided To Use A Pokemon From My Old Heartgold Team and Ampharos Was A Bro There)
4-Crobat (Never used a crobat before so might as well use it)
5-Arcanine
6-Reuniclus ( a bro in my original white team)

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Ah!

Well I've kinda thought it through but we're still kind of in the dark about the Pokémon that are in the Pokédex and are available early on etc.
Judging by what we know so far I'd like to have something along the lines of

Serperior
Glaceon
Metagross
Lilligant
Scolipede
Lucario

That's what I've got for now but as more news comes it's likely to change.

Years
Well, I'll likely use only Unova Pokemon since it feels right to me when playing through the Unova region; so far, I have this tentative team in mind: Serperior, Excadrill, Sigilyph, Cinccino, Galvantula, and Carracosta. Chances are I'll switch everyone around once I've beaten the E4, though, and start using Pokemon from other regions. :3 When that happens, Flareon will definitely make its way onto my team. Undecided about the rest.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
My wishing team for White 2
This team may change since I don't know what kind of Pokemon will upon me. xD

-Emboar
-Archeops
-Xatu
-Tyranitar
-Lapras
-Escavalier

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
549.gif
059.gif
350.gif
405.gif
282.gif
510.gif

Not sure what Pokemon are going to be featured, but it will hopefully have some of my favorites of each generation.

Years
ignore the movesets but this is everyone i plan to use.

Spoiler:

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
I'm sure this will change as we get more info about the Pokédex, however this is what I would like to go with...

497.gif
094.gif
471.gif
555.gif
573.gif
565.gif

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
Hmm...I actually have an extra team I made on Platinum with half of the Pokemon available!

These are the ones I definitely want to try to use:
Arcanine
Leafeon
Tyranitar
White Kyurem (gotta have my Legendary!)
Metagross
Lapras

Those are from the confirmed list. I was originally thinking of using Serperior, but if I can try to make a better version of that team I made before, I just may sub out my starter this time. Gotta wait to see which other Pokemon will appear though.

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I would like an Eevee team, all except Flareon or Umbreon (can't decide which one to cut between these) Or if not I'll choose Oshawott as my starter as I did in Black, then catch Pokemon as I go and use what I like I guess...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I'm planning to use pokémon I've trained in the past, but never actually used.

Samurott - I prefer the Oshawott line over the Tepig line.
Krookodile - I never got to use one in White, so might as well use one for b/w 2.
Skarmory - I've never actually used pokémon that don't evolve. So this will be interesting.
Haxorus - Same deal with Krookodile, I never got to use it in White.
Chandelure - Same reason why I'm using Haxorus and Krookodile.
Blaziken - I'll probably end up replacing 'ken (since I already have Chandelure for fire), but I'm keeping him on the team for now as my fighting type.

Of course, I'll be breeding Skarmory, Chandelure, Haxorus, and Blaziken at the very least. I can easily nab a Sandile on the way to Castelia.

Years
It'll depend on the Gym Leaders. Ever since I lost to Lenora(I find losing to any Normal type completely unacceptable), all six of my Pokemon target the current Gym Leader's weaknesses, which I abuse relentlessly.

marcc5m

what
Years
I haven't a clue because the Pokédex hasn't been completely released yet.
Uhh...but I'm picking Snivy :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
The only members set in stone are Samurott and Archeops. Jolteon is also probably going to be on the team unless Eevee/Thunderstone isn't found until late in the game.

Others will be:
Resident cat Pokemon, following this hierarchy based on which ones end up in the game:
Persian > Liepard > Purugly > Delcatty

#5 will be a Ground type of some sort. I'm hoping Flygon but I'll also settle for Nidoking, Golurk, or Krookodile.

#6 will be random. Lilligant, Metagross, or Reuniclus are the most likely candidates.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Personally, I don't like to plan out my team members prior to acquiring them. That said, I'm still confused as to how I'll be organizing my team (i.e. a couple of Unova Pokémon and the rest from other regions).

Years
Not quite sure exactly waht I want but I know I want to try out:
-Unfezant
-Arcanine

I'm thinking of giving Samurott a chance this round, since I tried raising it, but never had a real good time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back