• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Spoiler:

Here is a theory I read on the internet, and I agree with it in some points

Spoiler:
Its only a theory. you never know, creators can be pretty sneaky.

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
That theory is crazy, but I guess anything could be true for this series.

Season finale?! Already?! Here's something funny I just thought about.

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Spoiler:

Ohwow, that's a pretty crazy theory but it does make sense in some ways.
Spoiler:

Also, what do you guys think the next season will be called, if Korra has mastered all of the elements by the end of season 1?

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Also, what do you guys think the next season will be called, if Korra has mastered all of the elements by the end of season 1?

I don't think she will this season. I think this season is just about her mastering the spiritual side of being the Avatar with the next season being Airbending. In that case, I have no idea why they would title this book "Air" when she has barely been working on Airbending.

Season Finale?! Already?! I thought of an interesting turn of events that could take place:
Spoiler:

Edit: I see my post from last night actually made it on here. Oops. Well, I guess you have a duplicate of my theory now.

Years

Here is a theory I read on the internet, and I agree with it in some points

Spoiler:
Its only a theory. you never know, creators can be pretty sneaky.

This seems pretty crazy lol, but it kind of makes sense. However, this makes Amon 70 years old, which I just don't think he is. It's true that he could be, but I think the real reason is a little less of a conspiracy lol. I found a crazy theory about zuko being amon...
Spoiler:

Years
aaaa so many awesome clubs I'm missing ;__;

Username: Cirno
Element: Earth

Been so into Korra lately. Considering rewatching the original Avatar again since I'm reliving my addiction. \o/

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
This seems pretty crazy lol, but it kind of makes sense. However, this makes Amon 70 years old, which I just don't think he is. It's true that he could be, but I think the real reason is a little less of a conspiracy lol. I found a crazy theory about zuko being amon...
Spoiler:

Nah, but if he is 70 its possible, look at Bumi in Avatar the Last Airbender, he was around 112 years old when he reunited with Aang. So it is possible, but you never know. Let see how the creators draw this out in the future episodes :3. Im so glad Korra isn't one of those flopped failed Spin offs, Im glad it is succeeding, The creators got major talent to pull this series as a whole, I do hope they make new series, not in the avatar series, but in a different type of genre :3

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I don't think Amon would be Zuko, I think thats going a bit crazy. I think Amon is a new character.. possibly Im not counting out anything though, I dont have enough information too!

I agree, they have done a fantastic job with Korra and its definitely standing on its own feet really well and isnt some second rate spin off that ruins everyones view on the series. A lot of talent in the team working on Korra indeed!

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Here's something I've noticed. Zuko's eyes really symbolized his family-- him, Azula, and Ozai had the same ones. Mako also has these same eyes. I wonder if by crazy chance he's a descendant. He wouldn't be Zuko's grandson because he is reported to have had only a daughter. But maybe one of Mako's parents is the child of Azula's, or even crazier: Ozai. Then that child married an Earthbender to have a variety of different benders in the family much like Aang's did.

It's a wild guess, but I'm really curious what kind of parents Mako and Bolin had. I'm hoping they bring it out of the shadows like they did for Katara's mother.

Zuko.png

Years
Here's something I've noticed. Zuko's eyes really symbolized his family-- him, Azula, and Ozai had the same ones. Mako also has these same eyes. I wonder if by crazy chance he's a descendant. He wouldn't be Zuko's grandson because he is reported to have had only a daughter. But maybe one of Mako's parents is the child of Azula's, or even crazier: Ozai. Then that child married an Earthbender to have a variety of different benders in the family much like Aang's did.

It's a wild guess, but I'm really curious what kind of parents Mako and Bolin had. I'm hoping they bring it out of the shadows like they did for Katara's mother.

Zuko.png

I actually wouldn't be too surprised by that. Would add an interesting back story as to how/why Mako's parents were killed too.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hmm firebenders usually have gold eyes... (or maybe it's a royal-only thing?).

I got the feeling this is gonna be a fierce episode...

Spoiler:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Maybe its just the fire bending power that gives them the golden eyes?

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Spoiler:

Zet

Years
Username: Zet
Element: Avatar

Fav character:
LoA: Sokka
LoK: Amon and Bolin.

Which Element do you think is the most lethal and dangerous during combat?:
Air bending. You could form a bubble around someone's head and cut them off from getting any oxygen, and of course you could probably do sound bending to be a super ninja. After that, it would definitely be blood bending.

A lot of fire benders from the fire nation have gold eyes, so it's not a royalty thing.

Years
Username: fiOWNya
Element: Fire

Haven't watched the more recent episodes, but am currently rewatching the old seasons... such a great show! It's one of the things that, other than Pokémon, has really gotten me into animes again.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Username: Ariel Winter
Element: Wind

Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Username: ~Ryukaa
Element: Water.

So, the Season finale is this weekend, right? Pretty pumped. It's going to be awesome.
I wonder if they're going to have a second "book" for Season 2, or just keep it 'Air'. o3o

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
@~Harmony
Spoiler:

@Zet: Thanks for joining!... Unforunately, you can't join as the Avatar. :P I stuck you in teh water group for now! Don't you wanna make popsicles with me?

@fiOWNya: Welcome aboard! ATLA and LOK are beautifully animated American television series. They're so amazing, they do remind me of anime!

@Ariel Winter: Thanks for joining! I'm really excited for the ending... I cannot wait until like, 2013, for the next book. :(!

@~Ryukaa: Awesome, thanks for joining the club. Yup, episodes 11 and 12 will air this 23rd. Then we have to wait for the next Book, which I have no idea about, haha.

Here's a pretty awesome interview about the season finale! link

!!!
Spoiler:

Back