• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

Zet

Years
That does sound like fun :D

Also about the end of episode 10:
Spoiler:

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Mostly everything I predicted would happen happened. I am satisfied! I need season two in my life.

Years
Spoiler:

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Alright, that was great!
Pretty everything I thought would happen happened but in a wierd way.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Spoiler:

But, of course, I do have some things I didn't like:

Spoiler:

I guess I can forego the last two of them, though. Considering how long production takes and that they weren't aware they'd have another season. This was a nice wrap-up for everything that happened throughout the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
I just read there's a possibility for more than two seasons, but it isn't for sure yet. That would be great if there were!

Spoiler:

...and on a sad side-note, I guess I should change my signiture. Not like there's going to be anymore new episodes anytime soon :P

Last edited:

Zet

Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
I think it wrapped up pretty nicely. A bit too nicely in fact.

Spoiler:

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

JadeSkittles

Gamer Girl
Years
JadeSkittles

Fire

The season finale was amazing. I loved what Tarlokk did at the end. Really was not expecting that at all!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
ok so i just got back from a week long trip and I haven't seen like the last 3 episodes of korra

so excited because i'm looking at the stuff not in the spoilers above and it looks like they were awesome as usual

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Welcome Jade! Okay onto the main point of discussion, the finale:
Spoiler:

In other news someone should weekly stream Avatar the Last airbending to fill the void between seasons and in the weeks before the new season starts we could marathon the first season of Korra!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Spoiler:

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

~Harmony

Female Brass Musician
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
@Ollie97:There are some little flaws. You just wish there was more than 30 min in an episode to go deeper in the issue. The major problem was the story was rushed.

Off-topic question for anyoneDid they ever say where Amon learned energy bending-- a form if bending only Aang knew for a time? Did I miss the explanation for it somehow?

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Off-topic question for anyone, did they ever say where Amon learned energy bending-- a form if bending only Aang knew for a time? Did I miss the explanation for it somehow?

I think they explained it as it was not energy bending and instead blood bending that was cutting off the ties to the elements. I'm not sure how he did it with the blood bending but Im pretty sure thats how he was doing it..

Years
@~Harmony
Spoiler:

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
Username: thegeneticway
Element: Water

Wow, that show was too amazing. I need the second book to be released now. ;(
Spoiler:

Back