• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Here comes another sprite this time it's Charjabug
charjabug_by_pikafan2000-da8e1cl.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I must apologize for any form of redundancy but seeing that I run a Deviantart with an exceptionally big project being ran on it, http://pikafan2000.deviantart.com/a...new=10%3A1467331658&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1 you can understand why I keep popping up from time to time.
But yeah I made another icon.
custom_yungoos_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8edco.png

Yungoos
I tried to make it resemble the icon that was shown in that footage we got in E3.

I think I'll be using this instead... By the way, do you have a version without the frames and other stuffs? That would be more appreciated, I guess...
1.%20smile.gif
I will see about doing that for your sake.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I must apologize for any form of redundancy but seeing that I run a Deviantart with an exceptionally big project being ran on it, http://pikafan2000.deviantart.com/a...new=10%3A1467331658&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1 you can understand why I keep popping up from time to time.
But yeah I made another icon.
custom_yungoos_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8edco.png

Yungoos
I tried to make it resemble the icon that was shown in that footage we got in E3.

I see... Well then, in order to align your DA project to this repository, I think it would be safe for you to submit (if you want to) Pokémon sprites which are small in size (like Charjabug, etc.)... :) While we can still use your other (larger) sprites, it should only be submitted here by those who will resize them down (sometimes I do, as seen in the Gen. 6 resource thread) BUT only if you will allow us to do that and you should also be credited...

Your icons won't have any conflict though... Your Yungoos icon (along with the other icons you submitted) will be featured here soon once a second frame will be available (doesn't necessarily have to be made by you)... :)

So yeah... It's fine that you submit stuffs, no need to apologize... :) We appreciate your works here...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Yet another icon has been created. I had a bit of a delay with this one seeing how I temporarily lost internet for a few hours.
custom_pikipek_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8fa9i.png

Pikipek
Much like with Yungoos I tried to make it look replicated from the E3 footage.
I see... Well then, in order to align your DA project to this repository, I think it would be safe for you to submit (if you want to) Pokémon sprites which are small in size (like Charjabug, etc.)...
1.%20smile.gif
While we can still use your other (larger) sprites, it should only be submitted here by those who will resize them down (sometimes I do, as seen in the Gen. 6 resource thread) BUT only if you will allow us to do that and you should also be credited...
Your icons won't have any conflict though... Your Yungoos icon (along with the other icons you submitted) will be featured here soon once a second frame will be available (doesn't necessarily have to be made by you)...
1.%20smile.gif

So yeah... It's fine that you submit stuffs, no need to apologize...
1.%20smile.gif
We appreciate your works here...
I'm glad to hear that. Also for resizing some of my sprites I would say go ahead.

Last edited:
Years
Nice to know that you only make little changes on backsprites and you going to take everything as sprites creator....
You're kinda weird, I said that I improved your sprite. Also, it's not really YOUR sprite isn't it?

The way this thread works is that multiple users who work on the sprite get credit and you all work together on this repository, correct? If everyone is credited appropriately, this should be fine shouldn't it?

Please try to get along and avoid insults. Tell me if I'm missing something.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I did a bit of work on making a 64X64 sprite of Tapu Koko & don't worry, this one is no longer confined by a frame.
nothing_to_see_here_by_pikafan2000-da8gvx6.png

It is kind of chopped but I tried my best to smooth it out as much as I could.

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
if it serves any

iCxR5JW.png

oQmMBd4.png

p8pjnA9.png

WQBG2vc.png

07qZW7Z.png

IhRRypO.png

3Ng89Bp.png

Those sprites are actually very usable, since I have no idea what their sizes are, I think you can improve it, IMO. Try using a darker shading on the outlines, so we'll end up with something like this...

QY2PyIp.png

Of course I have 0% knowledge on spriting, but for me, they look better, what do you think? Is it a start?

You all do not have permision to Judge me....

Whoa! Chill dude. This thread is very open with suggestions and comments, and some take it to strive harder and improve, but you ... Nah, you take it as an insult ... No bad offenses but, this is the second thread where you acted like a "dingle" (not a bad word), the first being in MrDollsteak's Gen VI Sprite Thread, I've seen that, where you left the thread just because no one noticed your sprites. Just calm down and listen to what others have to say kay?

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Yet another icon has been created. I had a bit of a delay with this one seeing how I temporarily lost internet for a few hours.
custom_pikipek_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8fa9i.png

Pikipek
Much like with Yungoos I tried to make it look replicated from the E3 footage.
I'm glad to hear that. Also for resizing some of my sprites I would say go ahead.

Nice! Definitely will be featured soon... And thanks for allowing us! Rest assured that you will be credited...

The way this thread works is that multiple users who work on the sprite get credit and you all work together on this repository, correct? If everyone is credited appropriately, this should be fine shouldn't it?

Please try to get along and avoid insults. Tell me if I'm missing something.

That's true... I hope everyone here avoid unnecessary conflicts which doesn't promote peace among the members and improvements for this repository...

if it serves any

iCxR5JW.png

oQmMBd4.png

p8pjnA9.png

WQBG2vc.png

07qZW7Z.png

IhRRypO.png

3Ng89Bp.png

I made some adjustments with your Togedemaru (don't worry, you will still be credited):
xawPqpw.png

Along with your Togedemaru, your Drampa and Bruxish will be used, but needs to be improved more as PandiRocks@17 mentioned... For Drampa, I think the outline needs some QC-ing... :)

Your Vikavolt will be subject for the member's vote...

The rest of your sprites are nice but some are not in proper size and shading...

You all do not have permision to Judge me....

I will still credit you for your submissions but you're complaining because somebody improved your sprite? I won't tolerate such actions here... You are free to leave this thread and not allow us to use your submissions if you want to...

More little than Joltik and Flabébé?

Is Cutiefly!

cutiefly_by_kevinsl-da8hj1j.png

Original Frontsprite:

http://pikafan2000.deviantart.com/a...new=10%3A1467331658&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Nice! This will be the inaugural sprite...

I wouldn't fore say that I earn the credit for the front sprite seeing how I indeed got the rights to use that from an acquaintance of mine.
http://elazulmax.deviantart.com/
Just giving credit where it is due.

Thanks for providing us who to credit! :)

I did a bit of work on making a 64X64 sprite of Tapu Koko & don't worry, this one is no longer confined by a frame.
nothing_to_see_here_by_pikafan2000-da8gvx6.png

It is kind of chopped but I tried my best to smooth it out as much as I could.

Thanks for that! Your sprite will be used here...

Those sprites are actually very usable, since I have no idea what their sizes are, I think you can improve it, IMO. Try using a darker shading on the outlines, so we'll end up with something like this...

QY2PyIp.png

Of course I have 0% knowledge on spriting, but for me, they look better, what do you think? Is it a start?

Thanks for pointing the improvements for the sprites! The sprites just needs some outline QCs...

You do have some QC-ing skills man! I'll be looking forward to your QCs...

By the way, we'll be using MBCMechachu's Charjabug:
hEfRWRD.png

And, please do remember the 16-color limit (including the background color)... :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I thought I would experiment with making a back-sprite with the Charjabug sprite I posted a while back.
charjabug_64x64_by_pikafan2000-da8i9r3.png

You can edit it if you want.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
yet another icon made by me not a big surprise.
custom_cutiefly_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8ik61.png

Cutiefly
When making this one I loosely based it off the shape of the Cutiefly sprite that Versekr Dark posted.

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
Thanks for pointing the improvements for the sprites! The sprites just needs some outline QCs...
You do have some QC-ing skills man! I'll be looking forward to your QCs...

Yey! That's like my first contribution! Thanks for the complement, knowing that that's my first try. =)
I hope I can contribute more, but I'm not a spriter so...I'll still contribute! =) BTW, what does QC mean? XD

Back