• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Honestly? I needed to trade my Feebas and get a Milotic but I was looking around all the different threads and this is just a really cool site in general

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Honestly? I needed to trade my Feebas and get a Milotic but I was looking around all the different threads and this is just a really cool site in general
Welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy it! if you know any css, try to make a "flair" so that you look cool as well ^^ https://www.pokecommunity.com/settings/postflair It's usually easy to google a bit if you need help with it (or ask for help; i know basics at least).

Hope the trade went well also :3

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
hi there! welcome to the forums! i'm sure you'll find the right forum for trading :)

Back