• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Emma

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Emma was an orphan taken in by Looker. For most of the Looker episode in X/Y, she was the main character. She is a 16 year old girl with a Espurr named Mimi. I won't post any story spoilers about her since I'm lazy, but.

What did you think of Emma? I actually liked her story, even tho most of X/Y sucked.

Years
this story segment was really good, even though I don't remember all of it. Emma was an interesting character and I loved Looker and your player character's involvement in the whole saga. can see why people would think she is younger since the XY models were very chibi-like and it can be hard to tell sometimes aha. also mimi <3

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
Emma?

Hang on, there's an Emma in X/Y? I've played through the game and apparently never got into the Looker episode 😱 I guess I'll have to re-play it at some point soon 😂

Back