• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
this is a breeding request. You said if i was interested to leave a request, so, that's what i'm doing :)

Interested in:

Pok?mon: Shiny Pumpkaboo
Nickname: Kitten
Ball: luxuryball
Nature:surprise me
Ability: surprise me
Egg Moves: surprise me
Generation: gen 7

Offering:

Pok?mon: shiny oranguru (bred by Soapy, hatched by me)
Nickname: Thornberry (can change if needed)
Ball: love ball
Nature: quiet
Ability: telepthy
Egg Moves: confusion / psychic terrain / wonder room / extrasensory

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey,
I'm interested on some events from u :)
Maybe u find something u need in this list ^^:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ukM5rBCbX-ozvRYRUfN3DsczSDEUQ5Pk3LB1oDcSw8o/edit?usp=sharing
I know the list is on german, but I hope u can understand the important informations :)

Kind regards Flo
Look at the rules and follow the form.

this is a breeding request. You said if i was interested to leave a request, so, that's what i'm doing :)

Interested in:

Pok?mon: Shiny Pumpkaboo
Nickname: Kitten
Ball: luxuryball

Offering:

Pok?mon: shiny oranguru (bred by Soapy, hatched by me)
Nickname: Thornberry (can change if needed)
Ball: love ball
Nature: quiet
Ability: telepthy
Egg Moves: confusion / psychic terrain / wonder room / extrasensory

Sorry for a bit of delay, Chaser! I was dealing with the giveaway.
This trade sounds good. I can probably work on it tonight. I don't have a Luxury Ball Pumpkaboo to breed. If you can provide that parent for me, then I'll be able to do it. I should be able to fill the other points of your request.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Look at the rules and follow the form.

Sorry for a bit of delay, Chaser! I was dealing with the giveaway.
This trade sounds good. I can probably work on it tonight. I don't have a Luxury Ball Pumpkaboo to breed. If you can provide that parent for me, then I'll be able to do it. I should be able to fill the other points of your request.

yay!

^_^

i have a parent for you, no problem there. when do you want it?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
yay!

^_^

i have a parent for you, no problem there. when do you want it?

I could trade tonight (7PM MDT) for the parent and maybe a little bit after that for the shiny depending on how long it takes me. Otherwise, I could trade the shiny tomorrow night after 7PM MDT.

Thanks!

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Based on our discord conversation I?d like your:

Pikachu - ANA flights (ANA, 7181)
Pikachu - kyushu bullet train (??? - 3012)
Jirachi - (gamestp, 2270)
Deoxys - plasma freeze (PLASMA, 5083)
Meloetta - movie giveaway (????? - 7142)
Absol - pokemon center 5th anniversary (japanese, 32210)

For my:
Infernape - chinese new year (OT jade)
Jessie?s wobuffet
Ho-oh - dream radar
Pikachu - unova
Pikachu - kalos
Pikachu - alola

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Based on our discord conversation I?d like your:

Pikachu - ANA flights
Pikachu - kyushu bullet train
Deoxys - doel
Deoxys - plasma freeze
Meloetta - movie giveaway
Absol - pokemon center 5th anniversary

For my:
Infernape - chinese new year (OT jade)
Jessie?s wobuffet
Ho-oh - dream radar
Pikachu - unova
Pikachu - kalos
Pikachu - alola
Sounds great. It would be great if you could post their trainer IDs or just my overall listing for your next offers because it's hard to organize and find them based on the event name. Also, I realized my Absol wasn't labeled non-redis. I hope that doesn't affect your wants.

I'll be free around 7 PM MDT tonight. Let me know if that works for you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I could trade tonight (7PM MDT) for the parent and maybe a little bit after that for the shiny depending on how long it takes me. Otherwise, I could trade the shiny tomorrow night after 7PM MDT.

Thanks!

I'm home! i'm ready to trade if you are!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
that's funny. it's working just fine for me....
It was letting me sign on but wouldn't let me connect with another player because of the maintenance. It was unfortunate.
I'll be on around 7 or 7:30 PM MDT tonight.

EDIT: Just realized I left my 3DS at home, and I'm going to a friend's house tonight. I probably won't be able to trade, but I'll for sure be ready tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
It was letting me sign on but wouldn't let me connect with another player because of the maintenance. It was unfortunate.
I'll be on around 7 or 7:30 PM MDT tonight.

EDIT: Just realized I left my 3DS at home, and I'm going to a friend's house tonight. I probably won't be able to trade, but I'll for sure be ready tomorrow night.

:(

T_T

tommorow then

did you catch the new trailer?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
:(
T_T
tommorow then
did you catch the new trailer?

I feel bad! It's a good thing that we can take our time with it. You'll get your shiny Kitten soon!
Yep, should be good around 7PM MDT Friday night.

I did! I'm excited with the legendaries coming back. I hope people program the RNG Reporter to get them shiny. Love to get my own shiny Kyogre and such.
The team members coming back would be cool, too.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I feel bad! It's a good thing that we can take our time with it. You'll get your shiny Kitten soon!
Yep, should be good around 7PM MDT Friday night.

I did! I'm excited with the legendaries coming back. I hope people program the RNG Reporter to get them shiny. Love to get my own shiny Kyogre and such.
The team members coming back would be cool, too.

in the japanese trailer, there's a hillarious scene where 2 team rocket grunts are trying to attack guzma and he holds them back with his hands on their foreheads while they swing at him like angry toddlers

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
So, I had a funny story happen to me yesterday...

i asked for a few extraclones of my pumpkaboo you bred me on the cloning thread for future playthroughs. not many, just 2.

and that exchange with soapy went very well. But right after i got done trading with her, I was invited to a trade with a trainer named "SugarDaddy"

Now, at first, everything seemed fine. they had a lot of cool shinies, and i saw one i just HAD to have. ana adorable lvl1 female cottonee named "Waffles"

so, i said i wanted it, and i showed them my pokemon. well, they wanted a pumpkaboo, and i was like "okay, that seems fair" and hit trade.

well, at the last second, they faked me out, and switched the pokemon for a magikarp named "TrolldBtch" and canceled the trade immediately after it as completed

So...not only did I lose a kitten, I didn't even get my cottonee. T_T

Well, I'm not gonna ask for a new pumpkaboo, that's not your problem. you ere the one nice enough to give me a few freebee clones. You are AWESOME.

:)

But dangit, I want that cottonee, which i'm sure they PROBABLY stole from someone else like me.

So, I'm putting in a breeding request:

Pok?mon: Shiny Cottonee
Nickname: Waffles
Ball: Heal Ball

Aw man, that's definitely a bummer. Poor Kitten going to someone who probably won't appreciate her.

Unfortunately, I bred Pumpkaboo for you as a favor. My Trade Center is a trading shop, not a breeding shop, so I can't really accept this. I'd love to help you out, but breeding for a shiny in a specific ball and gender takes a lot of time that I don't have anymore.

I hope you can be reunited with Waffles in the future, though!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Aw man, that's definitely a bummer. Poor Kitten going to someone who probably won't appreciate her.

Unfortunately, I bred Pumpkaboo for you as a favor. My Trade Center is a trading shop, not a breeding shop, so I can't really accept this. I'd love to help you out, but breeding for a shiny in a specific ball and gender takes a lot of time that I don't have anymore.

I hope you can be reunited with Waffles in the future, though!

Oh!

I'm sorry to have bothered you, then. I'll look for another shop to send my request to.

thanks for your time, i'm sorry if I bothered you with this request! I'll remove it right away!

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Oh!

I'm sorry to have bothered you, then. I'll look for another shop to send my request to.

thanks for your time, i'm sorry if I bothered you with this request! I'll remove it right away!

No worries! There was no insult. I just don't have time to breed shinies unless they're for my personal collection. I hope someone else is available to help you out.

Years
Hello,
I have 2 DB pokemon not on your list.
Horsea and lileep. I am interested in Shiny Cresselia. I am even willing to amp it up to 3 if need be.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hello MechaMoth!

I?m back and I?m here taking a chance to trade with you again.
Here?s the list of Event Pok?mon I?m hoping you to trade with
me if possible:

Kanto Events
68 - Shiny Machamp - lvl 50 - ScreenPeekaz - 5146 - 2016 - Adamant - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Pok?mon National Championships Distribution
Shiny Gyrados - lvl 20 - PC???? - 6265 - 2015 - Careful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice - Pok?mon Center Hiroshima Distribution

Johto Events
248 - Shiny Tyranitar - lvl 55 - ????? - 3866 - 2016 - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - Water - Pok?mon Center Event - Kotone Yasue's Tyranitar

Unova Event
635 - Shiny Hydreigon - lvl 70 - ???? - 6171 - 2011 - Calm - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon - Pok?mon Movie 2011 - Carlita's Hydreigon

I know that you have an extensive collection of event mons but
if you have time to spare, kindly check my recently updated shop
and check if there?s any Event Pok?mon you like as trade for the
Event Pok?mon I listed above.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Shop Update!

New Events:
Spoiler:

New Shinies:
Spoiler:

Hello,
I have 2 DB pokemon not on your list.
Horsea and lileep. I am interested in Shiny Cresselia. I am even willing to amp it up to 3 if need be.
Trade complete. Thanks Sunstar!

Hello MechaMoth!

I?m back and I?m here taking a chance to trade with you again.

Here?s the list of Event Pok?mon I?m hoping you to trade with
me if possible:
Spoiler:
Hey Denrew! I actually found more than 4 mons from your list. Mostly interested in those Scrap Campaign legendaries. Feel free to pick 6 more.

My interests:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back