• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Hey today was wonderful, like a dream come true! It was truly surreal and I wish I could relive this day forever... not.

TY

Still feeling sick, feeling like everything is about to give up really

Years
Annoying. Have you ever had the day where you just want to watch a movie or something, but every time you sit down, someone comes and asks you for a help? That's pretty much how last few days were going for me. I've been watching 1 episode of iZombie 3 whole days because of it.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Pretty meh. Since I didn't work today, I planned to go and do a thing...but then ended up sleeping until 8 PM, streamed for a bit, made some progress on finishing Ultra Despair Girls, and watched the latest dubbed episode of My Hero Academia. Otherwise, pretty meh for a Sunday.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Stressful and a bit scary. Having some health issues so I had to go to Urgent Care by myself.

I hope you're feeling better! I'll keep you in my prayers.

For me, Mondays are just the same as any other day. Not much happened, but my dreams were quite vibrant and I've enjoyed relaxing to music. I feel... peaceful and content.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I went to the doctor, and they said sorry antibiotics won't work, you'll have to keep sleeping and wait it out. So I uh. Guess I'll do that. Or, rest at least.

Back