• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Does this alfa finish after facing the team rocket leader the second time on route 6?

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Does this alfa finish after facing the team rocket leader the second time on route 6?

Yes. The alpha end there, because the script freeze game when you battle him (fixed in beta1)

And you forget about my buglist and left my discord chanel, too. What is "beta tester" meaning to you?

@kingdragon nevermind, im not talking about you. I love your work very much ������. I fixed the combee icon, you can use beta1 for your next videos. Love ������

@galaticpokemon I watched your vids. It's really funny. I laugh very much at the part "does it real" :). Yeah the english is really terrible, 'cause i make the script in a short time and dont care much about the grammar. But the main reason is my english is really bad XD.

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Mi computer as packed in drive is dead in don't have access to the discord.

I'm sorry

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I did play beta and it's awesome story it's amazing the protagonists are cool and so far did not find no bugs,only wish mega evolution was in batle

Years
Yo te puedo ayudar si tu lengua primario sea Español. Estoy estudiando el Español en la universidad (aunque soy norteamericano.) No sé como usar XSE u otras programas de hacking, pero si me mandas un .txt o un documento (.doc) con las palabras en español, yo puedo traducirlas antes de insertar en el hack. ?Qué piensas?

Translation:

I can help you out if your native language is Spanish. I'm studying Spanish at the university level, (although I am American.) I don't know how to use tools like XSE or other hacking programs, but if you send me a .txt or a .doc with the words in Spanish, I can translate them to English before you formally insert them into the hack. What do you think?

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Yo te puedo ayudar si tu lengua primario sea Español. Estoy estudiando el Español en la universidad (aunque soy norteamericano.) No sé como usar XSE u otras programas de hacking, pero si me mandas un .txt o un documento (.doc) con las palabras en español, yo puedo traducirlas antes de insertar en el hack. ?Qué piensas?

Translation:

I can help you out if your native language is Spanish. I'm studying Spanish at the university level, (although I am American.) I don't know how to use tools like XSE or other hacking programs, but if you send me a .txt or a .doc with the words in Spanish, I can translate them to English before you formally insert them into the hack. What do you think?

My native language is not spanish XD. Glad that you can help. Join my discord, I have a grammar fix section there, where i post my script before adding to game (in english). And my grammar fixer edit it. Txt file, though. Thanks :)

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
awesome hack, waiting for the nxt beta release. Goodluck

Thanks for supporting :)

TheHanseman, my teamate, wrote a Pokemon Guilde about which pokemon will appear in the wild, and it contains the Darkwoods Crystal guilde, too. You can download it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B97Q842Cm64cMHRMQXJaZXhTYnM/view?usp=sharing

Hope it help

About the progress
- Added mega mawile
- finished some OW
- finished ice cave map, leon event
- working on leon first encounter script

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Here is new Signature Banner made by SteeLax, my teamate. Hope you guys love it.

giphy.gif

Code https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btTCiDQIRhIYJ1e/giphy.gif

If you love this game, please support us by these banner from the first post. It gives us energy to continue our works, to give you new beta in the nearest day if possible

Love, Duchuy :)

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Long time since the nearest update. I glad to tell you that beta2 is more than 50% done. These are some screenshot of beta2

beta2.png

And some change from beta1

- BW repel system is added thanks to Thelearner
- Now every mini safarizone will have free healing spot
- Fully evolved pokemon is nefted, there is no electivire, pidgeot, talonflame, magneton, etc... at low level

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
Long time since the nearest update. I glad to tell you that beta2 is more than 50% done. These are some screenshot of beta2

beta2.png

And some change from beta1

- BW repel system is added thanks to Thelearner
- Now every mini safarizone will have free healing spot
- Fully evolved pokemon is nefted, there is no electivire, pidgeot, talonflame, magneton, etc... at low level

A lot of these sprites clash with the overall style of the hack especially that helicopter and that yeti thing in the ice cave.

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
I've just finished my World Map (took me 1 morning), and I want to share you

DarkRealmWordMap.png

Good news is 2nd Region is Alolan, which is my favourite. Support us if you like this game, thanks. :)

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Pokemon Data has been edited

All evolution changes are listed below

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
hey this game seems awesome but i cant patch it i have used like 4 ruby roms and i still cant do it, is there an especific rom to use?
pd: i think the assistant is bugged for some reason i talk to him in cristal city after al the events of the real world and i dont know what to do or if i have something left in this beta.
thanks

Last edited:

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Is this rom hack compatible with visual boy advanced? :t362:
Yes, it is. It's a gba rom hack.

hey this game seems awesome but i cant patch it i have used like 4 ruby roms and i still cant do it, is there an especific rom to use?

I've tested and everything is okay. The base of this patch is "(0907) Pokemon Ruby (U) (Mugs) English". You should google it exactly "(0907) Pokemon Ruby (U) (Mugs) English" and try again. The patcher I included in the rar file, too.

Celebi's Green Force does no damage and raises it's Sp. Atk by 1 instead.

Celebi's Green Force bug has been fixed in beta2.0 (alpha2.0), thanks for feedback :)
-----------------------------------------------
Btw I want to ask you guys. Anyone has been go through route 6 (west from sprider city), but didn't meet an event in Fresh town, the event that Drake will give you strength.

If anyone play all route 6, and still got no HM04 strength yet?

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Rivengon and it's pre evo doesn't have a shiny sprite. There's a star there that proves it's supposed to be shiny though, along with the shiny animation at the start of the battle.

Back